Don't you just love lawyers?

Help Support CattleToday:

MDO0505

Reaction score
A Mafia godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has screwed him out of ten million bucks; his bookkeeper is deaf. It was considered an occupational benefit, and the reason he got that in the first place, since it was assumed that the bookkeeper would not be able to hear anything and he'd never have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to shakedown the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million

bucks, he brings along his attorney who knows sign language. The Godfather asks the bookkeeper:

"where is the 10 million bucks you embezzled from me?"

The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the 10 million bucks is hidden and the bookkeeper signs back : "I don't know what you are talking about".

The attorney tells the Godfather:

"He says he doesn't know what you are talking about." That 's when the Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple, cocks it, and says: "Ask him again !"

The attorney signs to the underling: "he will kill you for sure if you don't tell him!" The bookkeeper signs back: "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!"

The Godfather asks the attorney:

"Well, what did he say?"

The attorney replies "He says you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."

Don't you just love lawyers?

Latest posts