Don't Worry

Help Support CattleToday:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
My Facebook account got hacked and I'm having withdrawal. I was here a short time years back when Ranchers. was down and I'll likely wander off again. Hope I don't pee too many off. :D

kenny thomas":3ur4h2kr said:
That's the main purpose in being here isnt it.

You and I would be dangerous in a group!

Are you still trading cattle?

gcreekrch":uw5cl3mo said:
My Facebook account got hacked and I'm having withdrawal. I was here a short time years back when Ranchers. was down and I'll likely wander off again. Hope I don't pee too many off. :D
Good to see you. Use to see you posting on Ranchers often. Please hang around, you've got a lot to add. :nod:

TexasBred":2yanxseo said:
gcreekrch":2yanxseo said:
Good to see you. Use to see you posting on Ranchers often. Please hang around, you've got a lot to add. :nod:

That's not what you said about him in that PM you sent me.

TennesseeTuxedo":2icsca4r said:
TexasBred":2icsca4r said:
gcreekrch":2icsca4r said:

Big mouth :heart:

TexasBred":3vnr2rb4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3vnr2rb4 said:
TexasBred":3vnr2rb4 said:

Big mouth :heart:

LOL

kenny thomas":785loe9g said:
gcreekrch":785loe9g said:
kenny thomas":785loe9g said:
That's the main purpose in being here isnt it.

You and I would be dangerous in a group!

Are you still trading cattle?
Still trading a few. Hope more in the new year.

Sold our calves forward contract last June for Oct. 31 delivery. Until Oct 10 or so, our light steers and a load of little heifers were the highest selling calves in North America. The market went up a touch later and we lost the distinction. Not good to be famous anyway, it just goes to one's head.

After the market dropped again in late Nov. we bought back 150 350 wt. h/c for 20 cents less than we sold our 4 wts. for. Trading is a challenge for me. 2015 was a tough challenge. :shock:

I sure didn't get rich in 2015. Before then for a few years all I had to do was keep them healthy and t hey would make money.
Only times I ever have the highest selling calves is when I hold the order for them. Lol
Sounds like you don't real good.

A load of 130, 440 wt. s/c for $259.75 and a load of 130 410 wt h/c for $242.50

Our 540 wt /c got $225 but thousands of them brought the same money and more all fall. Wish people would raise more 6 wt. cattle and then my 5's would bring more. Haha.

This was all Canuck bucks too.

Kinda helped the $60,000 we lost on 2 loads of 5 wt h/c we bought to avoid income tax in 2015. We were going to have to pay more than that so I guess you could say we still won........

kenny thomas":22fohvb8 said:
Yep, what's a legal load to haul there. We can't sell a load over 49,500 or so.

Lots of guys pulling tridem liners with a tag axle. Quite a few going to tri drive trucks now to. Most loads between 60,000 and 62,000 lbs depending on class of cattle. They max at 63,500.

Latest posts