Don't feed your cows while wearing flip-flops.

Help Support CattleToday:

Crocs are one of the best inventions of our time! I heard they help you catch bigger fish... just what I heard.

seadrift_boatramp_paint.jpg

[This was yet another one of my posts that in hindsight I regret![/quote]

And you just made it even funier :lol: :lol:

Cal

I have a pair of crocs that have a full back behind the heel, they have some kind of liner too. All I use them for is house shoes, they are the best house shoes I have ever had. Being all rubber you can go out in the yard after the dew falls and not get wet feet too.

I KNOW I'm not a real man then... I've been wearing my wife's crocs all day. Yesterday I wore her flipflops...the ones with the sequins on them...
It's mainly because of the third degree burns on my ankle and everything I own is a boot of some sort, but I think I may be in the market for a pair of my own.

hooknline":2cmod9ea said:
What happened with the burns?
I was making a batch of mead with grapes in it. I juiced the grapes and brought the juice up to just under bioling to sanitize and then dumped the juice into a glass carboy. My wife had company over and the husband is a really helpful idiot. He saw that I had spilled a little scalding grape juice on the outside of the glass so as I was carrying the batch into the honey house he ran up from behind with a hose full of cold water to rinse off the outside of the carboy... It exploded and I got scalding grapejuice down my leg. Most of it is okay but my ankle is half cooked hamburger.
Long story short, waders really suck(as does walking in them), boots are going to be in the closet for awhile, hiking boots are out of the question, and so are pantlegs.
I think I kind of like wearing crocks but the breeze rustling in my leg hair is going to take some getting used to . I feel like I'm covered in ants every time there's a breeze. :lol:

Latest posts