Done!

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
100_0260.jpg

This is the calf I have been waiting for--- the last heifers ... Because of last years flooding I was just lucky to get cows and bulls out to pasture- and was unable to divide off heifers from the cows- so just threw all the bulls in with them...I was not sure about the calving ease on one bull-- but my worries were for not--never had to touch a cow or calf... :)
Since this heifer has been a pet since she was born- I was kind of anxious about her...
Heifer is an OCC Magnitude X Bannon of Wye UMF 8420... Will have to DNA the bull calf to see who's his Daddy- but he might make someone a good heifer bull next year- if he throws his calving ease build along with 65lb BW....

Thanks guys- I sure like these Bannon of Wye influenced cows as time goes on and I get more years of experience with them... Turning into some good cows with fantastic dispositions...

I've got a young double bred Bannon of Wye son that I am going to use on some cows this spring and see what he will do... Lazy Bar B Bannon 2 BY #17049646 .

Latest posts