Done!

Help Support CattleToday:

fargus

Reaction score
Started calving on April 25th, finished on June 27th. No assists, no lost calves, one set of twins for a 103.5% calving success rate. The older calves look awesome, will try and get some pictures to share of the girls. Hopefully we're too busy doing hay to bother with pictures this week.

fargus":28x8gjcd said:
Started calving on April 25th, finished on June 27th. No assists, no lost calves, one set of twins for a 103.5% calving success rate. The older calves look awesome, will try and get some pictures to share of the girls. Hopefully we're too busy doing hay to bother with pictures this week.

Hard to beat 103%. Congratulations!, I know when the last one calves I always breathe a sigh of relief.

Santas and Duhram Reds":1vhjlige said:
Wish I was 100% this year but mud kept that from happening.
Several in this area had a lot of problems with mud this year calving. Sure is no mud around here now, 80% chance of rain Friday and we just barely got a tenth. Pasture really starting to hurt here.

We had muddy stretches, but moving the cows every couple of days made a difference. That new sod held up well, and kept everybody somewhat dry; probably the reason we didn't have any navel infections.

Latest posts