Done for a few days

Help Support CattleToday:

AZAggie

Reaction score
Finally finished baling for a bit. Luckily, my neighbor who owns the land right in front of my house let me fertikize, cut, and bale the grass. Ended up with 75 bales of fertilized love grass off about 35 bales. Should get another cutting off of it in another month or so, if it ever rains again.

Jogeephus":2r32y0ys said:
You are way ahead of me. I'm just watching it rain.
Thunderstorms building up all around, debating whether to get on the tractor and mow the bahai grass out of the road middles and get 3 miles from shelter.

ga.prime":1qiei8vn said:
Jogeephus":1qiei8vn said:
Thunderstorms building up all around, debating whether to get on the tractor and mow the bahai grass out of the road middles and get 3 miles from shelter.

With 100% certainty I'd say if you do - it will rain. If you don't it might not. Either way, putting it off till tomorrow will guarantee your draws will be dry today.

Jogeephus":370nhlgy said:
Praying for some rain here. It is dry. Looking like we may get some in the next few days.

I hope you do. If I could send ours your way I would. Its been an unseasonably wet year and has caused a lot of problems but I'd rather have this to deal with than a drought.

We got 1.7 in so our second cutting is looking better , still need a little more for pastures .

I got about 6/10 at the house and at the farm. My haygrazer field got well over an inch. We have a good chance for more rain almost every day this week. I think this area is still in the severe drought zone, but things are looking good.

had a dry spell wasn't lookin pretty now its been raining pretty good every other day.

3rd cutting should be really nice.

Latest posts