done deal--O'Brien is Hou Texans new head coach

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":gqgn5p9c said:
You don't think Johnny Football would fill that stadium CB?

You take him that would make me root against the Texans.
He is just another one that thinks his shyt don't stink.
Very few 1st round draft choices ever make a decent QB in the NFL.
Most come from some little school or you never heard of them before.
He would have to do some serious growing up to be worth a pinch of dried up monkey shyt IMO.

The Texans have talent. Let's not forget you were in the semifinal game in the AFC playoffs last season. They are a coach and a QB away from contending again.

That's more than I can say for my Cowboys or the Titans.

They need an offensive line as they can't protect anyone no matter the QB.
Also need a RB Foster and Tate are to injury prone, they are great when healthy just can't stay that way for a season.

TennesseeTuxedo":2g1g3kk3 said:
The Texans have talent. Let's not forget you were in the semifinal game in the AFC playoffs last season.
That was then, this is now.
I'm kinda tired of hearing that "They got talent crap". They aren't nearly--bottom up-- as talented as many people are led to believe.

On the other side of the coin, this is really going to bury Penn St. O'Brien was only there for two years after the Sandusky mess. I bet recruits are looking elsewhere pretty hard at this point.

greybeard":3vwg9x9e said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3vwg9x9e said:
The Texans have talent. Let's not forget you were in the semifinal game in the AFC playoffs last season.
I'm kinda tired of hearing that "They got talent crap". They aren't nearly--bottom up-- as talented as many people are led to believe.

Want your Oilers back? I'd gladly swap the Titans' roster for the Texans'.

TennesseeTuxedo":tir43z4v said:
greybeard":tir43z4v said:
TennesseeTuxedo":tir43z4v said:

Do the Titans own a 2 win 14 loss record?

Want your Oilers back? I'd gladly swap the Titans' roster for the Texans'.[/quote]
Do the Titans own a 2 win 14 loss record?[/quote]

Not yet but give 'em time and they'll get there. Remember 1 of your 2 wins was vs the Tities.

TennesseeTuxedo":5t2b6rcv said:
Do the Titans own a 2 win 14 loss record?[/quote]

Not yet but give 'em time and they'll get there. Remember 1 of your 2 wins was vs the Tities.[/quote]

I would make the swap in a heartbeat. We have 10 players over 30 that are taking up 65% of our cap space. Our general manager is a dud. JJ Watts has one year left on his contract. To sign him would mean that they have no cap space money left. They need a offensive line , linebackers and a secondary, a QB , and a running back.....Still want to trade?

To make matters worse I think they will waste the first choice on Bridgewater or Clowney.... Clowney would be the worse of those two....Clowney reminds me of Mario Williams, another first round choice bust here in Houston. Freakish size and speed, but instead of a Cummins motor they got a Yugo!!!!

They oversold this team to everyone this year...I made a killing betting against them this year. I made the bets a year ago this time....Some of my friends think I must have made a deal with the devil, because my bets were so good. Even I didn't think we would stink it up as bad as we did

houstoncutter":2fu0xuki said:
They oversold this team to everyone this year...I made a killing betting against them this year. I made the bets a year ago this time....Some of my friends think I must have made a deal with the devil, because my bets were so good. Even I didn't think we would stink it up as bad as we did

Well, I take it back then--I guess they were good for something after all.

Come to think of it, Kubiak and Co may have been the same thing you were.......

houstoncutter":qz9me9nr said:
Yea the football gods frowned on them when they were talking Superbowl bound in training camp! I bet they don't do that again!

Latest posts