Dominating swimmer..............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
The new normal. She has broken several league swimming records.

lia-1.jpg

That person is a "he" and calling him a "she" in the article means the truth is yet again being subverted.

If you are born with "stuff" dangling between your legs you are a male of the species.
If you are born with nothing dangling between your legs you are a female of the species.
It takes one of each to make YOU the reader.
Anything else is a mental retardation problem.

Call me names for what I said I do not care.

The truth will always be the truth. Anything else is a lie.

In the end the truth is in trouble and many need to stand up to protect it. Or suffer the long term consequences.

My very best to all.

When he is entered in her race and they fire the starting gun. All the young ladies should just stand there on the starting block. Let him race against himself.
If the4 coaches or administration try to do something to the ladies for not swimming they should just say I realized that it was a women's race and I inventive as a man so I didn't go. What can they say to that?

Just wait until the HS sports start dealing with this BS. It is already getting to be a problem.

they already have female wrestlers competing at the state level that are technically male

Didnt we all( at least the guys here) try wrestling with a few girls in HS? Those singlets dont leave a lot of question as to original equipment and in the right hold the turkey timer is going to be a dead giveway.

That person is a "he" and calling him a "she" in the article means the truth is yet again being subverted.

If you are born with "stuff" dangling between your legs you are a male of the species.
If you are born with nothing dangling between your legs you are a female of the species.
It takes one of each to make YOU the reader.
Anything else is a mental retardation problem.

Call me names for what I said I do not care.

The truth will always be the truth. Anything else is a lie.

In the end the truth is in trouble and many need to stand up to protect it. Or suffer the long term consequences.

My very best to all.
playing dress up does not change what sex you are, except for a few people in the world born with both sets you are one or the other. You can't change yourself in to another sex by thinking about it sny more than you can change your age or become a different animal

Didnt we all( at least the guys here) try wrestling with a few girls in HS? Those singlets dont leave a lot of question as to original equipment and in the right hold the turkey timer is going to be a dead giveway.
girls were not wrestling yet when I was in high school. at least not that I know of. my daughter did wrestle in the kids league but she quit in about 5th or 6th grade.

You can't change yourself in to another sex by thinking about it sny more than you can change your age or become a different animal
there are people (evidently a LOT of people) that think they are animals. Furries...
Criminal Minds TV show had an episode about them.
Damn hippies.

Latest posts