Dominating swimmer..............

Help Support CattleToday:

I went to old navy today first time in a long time. I stop by the restroom... it wasn't a male or woman's bathroom. Just single bedroom... okay I've seen them before no big deal... I walk in first thing I saw was an urinal... than a stall with a toilet. At first I was like oh 💩 maybe I wasn't paying attention walked in the man's restroom. I ran back out like f this 💩!! Went in the other "single" just had a toilet no urinal. 🤨 I felt a little strange taking my 4 year old daughter to the restroom with a urinal. 😳

I later got on their website, got noticing some funny men with men and kids. Not just one picture... **** fire ball whiskey the devil been working up in their half the page looking like gay men. I seriously try not to judge... is this what my children are supposed to grow up thinking is normal seeing two men with kids in ads.

Oh the other hand I'm over here cussing the Christmas light people... they charge $32 to see the lights for regular size cars and mini vans.... full size vans jumps up to $70 than goes up with rvs ect. It really ticked me off okay... I know a lady that has a disabled daughter drives a full size van for her wheelchair. I called just to see what that say about handicap wheelchair fullsize vans... $70. 🤢🤮 Nice way to take advantage of people with disabled children and at Christmas. I even talked to the manager in a very nice way. The light place is located by a children hospital... breaks my heart knowing lots of children in handicap van would enjoy see Christmas lights but can't afford $70. Plus with a child with disability and health issue most people don't have that kind of extra money. 💔 that's why I'm not rich, cause I won't take advantage of people.

P.s. I didn't really cuss them. I did let them know it was pretty 💩y and the manger didn't give one tiniest flip. 🤢🤮 I about barf all over the phone how she talked. Hope greed and money make her happy. 🤮 there more to live than money.

'Most' of the drive thru Christmas light tours I've seen were 'donations appreciated' type things. No set fee.

There IS a new Christmas tour thingamadoody here tho, that was a drive thru halloween tour a couple months ago. It cost $25 and from what I've seen of the halloween thing on line, not much more than a bulldozed area in the middle of the woods with some fake buildings and people running around dressed like zombies....
(of course, this IS East Texas so the actors may just be dressed in their regular clothes.....)
Forest of Fear/Forest of Cheer

Pretty hokie looking IMO.

(I kept my $25)

This one, as the crow flies, is about a mile from me. Free, but they accept donations and it's pretty nice.

Christmas Ranch.jpg

The Christmas Ranch

All people are animals and so are all of us, unless you are a plant or a mineral - just saying. Actually you have quite a few plants/bacteria and minerals in you also, so guess we are all three. By the way, a lot of "male" babies are now born with micropenis and/or undescended testes. That doesn't make them any less human. I have noticed recently that a lot of people are far less humane - and at Christmas time too.

Last edited:

Latest posts