Dog saves Farmer

Help Support CattleToday:

That's odd. I clicked on the link and it takes me to the CNN web site. The video plays after a short commercial. I also found the video listed on another web site but you have to click a link that ends up taking you to the correct video on the CNN site, but without the commercial. Anyway, here's the other link

http://videos.wittysparks.com/id/3041413801

Worked for me too. The dog looks like my dog. I think mine is a life saver too. He found one of my crazy branguses and he let it chase him all the way back to the truck where I was standing so I could see it too.

Jogeephus":3c31xuy1 said:
Worked for me too. The dog looks like my dog. I think mine is a life saver too. He found one of my crazy branguses and he let it chase him all the way back to the truck where I was standing so I could see it too.
Yessiree. Goes to show what intelligent animals dogs are. ;-)
Bet one of them cats couldn't pull off anything like that.

Thanks for posting the second link but it still wouldn't load, must be something to do with me being in the UK sometimes things don't post over. I have now seen the video I found it on you tube, and he was one heck of a dog and I agree he should have one of those steaks the interviewer held up.

Jogeephus":2rpwnovt said:

Friend of mine had one of those dogs like yours. The only difference was it was always finding momma bears with cubs to chase it back to him. :help:

Jogeephus":22efk67x said:
some will run and hide behind you so you can get a real good look :cowboy:

Twenty years ago, an angry sow got me down, and was about to do some damage. Blue, the best heeler I ever had, came right over my chest and lit into her. She backed off. I thought the world of that dog.

Bandsaw":hq7if5ue said:
Twenty years ago, an angry sow got me down, and was about to do some damage. Blue, the best heeler I ever had, came right over my chest and lit into her. She backed off. I thought the world of that dog.
I would have thought the world of that dog too if I was you.

Latest posts