Dog House

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Was a sittin an listing to wife and sister in law talking about using lipstick to long , sister in law said she needed to change brands it was causing her lips to wrinke. i said ya you been usin the same brand for 70 years and now your lips are wrinkled. She gave me a dirty look and said I gotta go pee. Ain't seen her since and I been in the dog house ever since, never will figure women out????

Some call these occurances freudian slips and others call them brain flatulance but whatever they truly are they sure can land you in that doghouse right quick. Its quite and peaceful in there ain't it. :nod: :nod: :banana:

It probably isn't the lip stick causing the wrinkles... But you aren't supposed to point that out.

I hope the food is good out here. :D

cowboy43":cz3kahee said:
never will figure women out????

If you makes you feel any better, we don't understand men or at least I don't. Once I think I do understand then the rules change.....or something does. :lol:

bigbull338":1t0shjn5 said:
your gonna be in the doghouse for a good while after saying that.

Yep. And if you start enjoying yourself and don't want it to end just tell your wife how much she looks like her sister. (umm forget that remark. Didn't Dr. Kevorkian go to jail for assisted suicide)

You'll be in the dog house till she needs something or you fake a heart attack or something like that :) .

Larry

larryshoat":2n5n815q said:
You'll be in the dog house till she needs something or you fake a heart attack or something like that :) .

Larry
Not funny, Larry, my husband has pulled that crap with me and after he starts laughing I tell him, "Buddy, you're going to be up sh@t creek without a paddle if it ever happens for real"....next time I'm going to put the twist on his jewels to "verify" he's still amoung the living!!! That should stop him...

Latest posts