Dog Fight!

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Our 2 female corgis have never really liked each other. We got Stubby first then Missy. We already had my dog Manny.
Manny does not care too much for Stubby but plays with Missy.

Well today I have no idea what set them off, but they got into a huge fight. They have in the past had quick snappy fits, but nothing like this.

I was filling my ducks pool with water when it started. They went at each other like mad. No amount of yelling would break them up, but a good soaking from the hose finally did. Checked them over and found no blood. Stubby's one ear is drooping, but that is it.

Afterwards they were licking the water off each other.
no idea what to do with them.

Someone finally just had enough ,you how you can be nice to someones friend that you do not like but then one day they just go too far and you cannot take it anymore, well , dogs are like that too. Just keep and eye on them and make sure you do not play favorites to anyone . They will hopefully work a pecking order out themselves and hopefully without blood shed.

Those screwball dogs.

4 days ago they are fighting and then this morning they are all working together to get the milk cow and her calf out of the back yard.

They are still having their little scuffles, but nothing like on the first.

:lol: That happens in marriage to I think...my husband and I are like UFC newly weds gone wild. :lol:

You know what I had a goat for one day, our foster PITBULL Butcher...(gota say if like PITBULL...ya know like they all bad dogs.) well the goat kept trying to ram Butcher. Butcher like WHAT so he thinking huh goat wants to fight I guess. He got sick of the goat ramming him and he went after him! LOL! Funny funny! Butch didn't know the goat was a goat he just thought it was some dumb dog who keep wanting to pester him and ram him, he like "BAAAAA BAAAAA"! :lol: Butch never been around farm animals, but he is learning, he is doing very good with the cows. :nod: :cowboy:
2011023.jpg

We put our goat in the back seat of our car! Now this is ghetto farming! :lol2: :clap:

2011018.jpg

Now you may a lil be surprise what I have put in my cars! If there is a will there is a way, I have got one BIG O' will if want to get something! :p :nod: I got some "girl muscle" I can bust out the closet if needed too. Something about when I got up to tractor supple to get a freakin' mineral salt block thingy mo-jigger what they like 50 pds give or take. When I get it ight these never makes sense....okay I got walk back to the back the store in my big girl panties and 90% the time high heels. I never get a buggy, I just to cool 8) for that! :lol: I don't know why I just ADD and forget and by the time I am half way back there I am all f it I just carry the dare thing. Okay so here I carry it from the back BACK the store...do do do...they I check out and they ask me do you need help getting that to your car. REALLY!? YEA I think I do! :lol: Naw, naw I don't cause "I am a big GROWN a&# women" believe it or not there are some that can handle there own stuff. :lol: Please don't even get me start on that women with 5-6 baby daddys and can't help their self cause the goverment can hand it out. Oh yea when I grow up I fittin' to get me 5 baby daddys, but they ain't gunna be no broke brokes from the hood. I am talking some old rich mugs like ex basketball players or rappers, heck if gunna make a living outa having baby dayum you should do it the right way! :lol: DUH! I better stop before I make somebody mad up in here! No hard feeling I just :bs: ! I really don't know what I fixin' to do what I grow up! I guess I fittin' to grow up when I growup! I don't wanta growup! I just stay young! Forever young! Awww...yea! :p Naw I gunna be Farmer Shell!

Ok so we put the G-goat in the back the car! Coco was her name! Its like BAAAA BAAA BAAA! All the way home! I like OMG would you STOP! We get home and it never shuts up! We had it in a cage well it escapes over night...who knows where it went. I haven't figure out how...the cage had sizes and a top, and the thing was FAT so I don't. I put up missing goat sign with a picture, it was spotted one time down the road, but the neighbors couldn't caught it. I guess it was to busy screaming "BAAAA BAAA BAAA". I am kinda glad cause if they thing baaa all the freakin' time I would have shot it point blank NO PROBLEMS! It was annoying! Do all goats never shut up or was it the car ride!? OOOOH MY!

The worse thing you can do in a dog fight is get all worked up and start yelling. Most dogs feed off their owners emotions. Fear and excitement on your end could lead to both dogs feeling like the need to protect you from the other dog. The water hose was good. What would you do if that didn't work? It's good to have a plan so when it happens you are ready.

I spray my foster dog with a water jug or a water hose, he hate it. If he see either one he will stop. That is some good advise! :) :clap:

Best combo is female/male. Male/male or female/female combos will tend to have lots of fighting going on. Just been that way and is worse in certain breeds.

Latest posts