Dog Biscuit at bank

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":3n1hzzyj said:
Used to carry dog biscuits in my UPS truck. Dogs would hear me coming and be waiting out by the road even if I wasn't stopping at their place. Got me out of a few tight spots, too.

I keep some on my phone van for the same reason. A dog with a bone in its mouth isn't likely to bite.

I'm probably the only one here that hates for people to give my dog treats. I used to take my dog everywhere with me, but had to start leaving him at home because I just could stop people from giving him treats.

Rod

Not long ago , I took my four legged buddy to the bank drive thru with me , the next lane over had a lady and her child and when I pulled out I had my deposit reciept and a sucker , made me wonder if she got a dog biscuit.... :D

rustydude":2vpbfg57 said:
Not long ago , I took my four legged buddy to the bank drive thru with me , the next lane over had a lady and her child and when I pulled out I had my deposit reciept and a sucker , made me wonder if she got a dog biscuit.... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Entirely possible. Just of think of that poor child if that was the case - something like that can scar a kid for life! :shock: