Does your sale barn do this?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jordan's has a lot of special sales. This was special premium stocker feeder sale.
They have monthly replacement female sale. Often draws crowds from out of state.

fenceman":1avmqliw said:
Jordan's has a lot of special sales. This was special premium stocker feeder sale.
They have monthly replacement female sale. Often draws crowds from out of state.

I used to make a sale like that my family vacation every year. Rather than go to Disney, and urinate away a few thousand, we'd go to replacement heifer sale out of state, and watch me buy a gooseneck load of nice heifers. Wife never could appreciate the irony.

There is a couple Central Livestock barns in Minnesota that will do that. They call them representative sales I think and they put your name on the report.

Bigfoot":1fytekoq said:
fenceman":1fytekoq said:

I used to make a sale like that my family vacation every year. Rather than go to Disney, and urinate away a few thousand, we'd go to replacement heifer sale out of state, and watch me buy a gooseneck load of nice heifers. Wife never could appreciate the irony.

That's brilliant. If I can find one near a beach. I might be able to pull it off. :cboy:

Bigfoot":17eu2ia8 said:
fenceman":17eu2ia8 said:

My vacation the last few years has been going to Beefmaster sales. The BBU convention is in Galveston at the Moody resort this year I think that should count as a vacation.

Latest posts