Does this bull calf look funny?

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't want to appear to be piling on, but as someone mentioned earlier, there are plenty reasonably priced bulls that are of better quality. Sharpen your butcher knife. Boone

I agree ship him down the road. Better yet, why not take him to the locker, have him butchered and just not tell the wife where the meat came from, maybe tell her it was a trade bull for meat, which would not be lying, because you just traded what the bull was going to be used for.

We raise all of our own steers, they get shown in 4-H by my daughters then come back to the farm we finish them out and take em to the locker. Kids and hubby come home and say are we having Lloyd (steers name this year) for dinner?

I just wanted to thank everyone here for the help and advice. I have somehow managed to convince my wife that eating this calf will be a good thing. I am going to try and get him to a butcher next week. :D
Thanks, Kevin K.

kostiuk":1um3xhcm said:
I have somehow managed to convince my wife that eating this calf will be a good thing. I am going to try and get him to a butcher next week. :D
Thanks, Kevin K.
Best thing you could do with him.

Latest posts