Does anyone want any hay??

Help Support CattleToday:

Well if they stuff thoes little baggies with the right kind of grass and dont get caught by the law selling it on ebay. I think they will be worth millions in just a couple of weeks. :lol:

Just go to a pet shop or animal shelter in a city. Timothy hay.

Buy it direct and avoid shipping, 2-3 bucks a pound. :shock: :shock:

Saw an add in the paper for topsoil once. 6 cents per pound. Oh, the add was placed by the man who owned Hogzilla. Ever the salesman. :roll:

I think I'll start selling cow poop on ebay. I'll just tell people its organic and start bidding at $15.00 per pie with $25.00 shipping. Do you suppose it would sell also?

Did you ever stop and think what the production costs were of those high dollar pills You buy at the pharmacy?
Its OK for the drug companies why not the farmer?

Yes, I believe it! Anything in a Pet Store that is "organic" and good for small animals...it'll sell! People that buy that stuff haven't a clue as to what you can buy a "full bale of hay" for. Probably the same people that buy a pack of cigarettes each day at the Convenience Store at double the price if bought in a carton. These people also probably buy "bottled water" at a rediculous price...

Saw something on MSNBC? that some company selling "boxed" hay in 40-50# boxes for those SUV Soccer Moms, etc., to buy for their horse so they didn't get hay parts on their Yves St Laurent clothes or $75,000 SUV...

"Create a need...then manufacture the product..."

:p

Running Arrow Bill":2ftm7ebi said:
These people also probably buy "bottled water" at a rediculous price...

You know RAB, I was laughing at Alfred P. Newman (was that his name?) in MAD Magazine's cartoon of him selling bottled water about 35 years ago. There was the milkman in the background dropping of bottles and picking up the empties and Alfred doing the same with bottles of water. It was a joke. Now it is not.

Go figure. Can coke on sale for 49 cents and bottled water selling at $1.19.

I remember water fountains at all the service stations (back when they were service stations).

tennessean":1253skqt said:
only 15.00 dollars for organic poop thats a deal but, i give it a week before wal-mart under prices you.

I don't know about Wal-Mart, but Home Depot has already undersold him - and has been doing it for the last 10 or so years - you can buy a 50 lb bag of composted cow pies for somewhere around $3.00(assuming my adjustment for inflation is correct).

Latest posts