Does anyone make a Cow in Heat spray?

Help Support CattleToday:

Roger/OH

Reaction score
Just took my bull to the sale barn. I was anticipating problems loading him. I tied one of the halter broke heifer in the front trailer compartment and everything went fine.
I was thinking if someone made a cow in heat spray, like doe in heat buck lure used in deer hunting, you could spray the front of the trailer or on the lure heifer it may make loading easier.
Does anyone make the product? If so does it work? Good novel idea or stupid idea?

jump on it, you'll kick yourself in the pants in ten years when someone else puts it out there :) :)

well there is a new thing out , called a loading chute .you just run the bull down the chute right in to the trailer.. it has all was worked for me :lol: :shock:

Be careful where you spray it. You might have a big problem on your hands if you spill some on yourself :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

WORANCH":1dng3p9c said:
well there is a new thing out , called a loading chute :lol:
Yhea! I constructed one of those new fangled loading chutes, thats's why things went good. When I first started, I did not have a chute and it looked like the Three Stoogies at the Dude Ranch around here at loading time and still remember the nightmares. That was my thoughts behind the lure idea. Not everyone can start with all the best equipment.

And to "Happy Bull". Never thought about spilling the stuff on myself. Maybe I better practice bailing out the side door. :lol:

Anonymous":3a75jutm said:
WORANCH":3a75jutm said:
well there is a new thing out , called a loading chute :lol:
Yhea! I constructed one of those new fangled loading chutes, thats's why things went good. When I first started, I did not have a chute and it looked like the Three Stoogies at the Dude Ranch around here at loading time and still remember the nightmares. That was my thoughts behind the lure idea. Not everyone can start with all the best equipment.

And to "Happy Bull". Never thought about spilling the stuff on myself. Maybe I better practice bailing out the side door. :lol:

I will claim this post. Forgot to login. Sorry

Latest posts