Does anyone know of any TC Total semen available

Help Support CattleToday:

sagecreek

Reaction score
Im looking for some TC total semen they are some of the best producing cows we've got, wean a 750- 800 lb steer or bull every year and their daughters are outstanding

There are many TC Total XXX bulls. Which one? TC Total 410? Bull barn and Universal Semen both show that they have it. But, I would guess you would have already checked there.

Oh yes We used Franklin as well, but the Total cows had more size then our Franklins but our Franklins do just as good, you've got me thinking now, dad did say just the other day the Franklins have some of the biggest steers on them

Im looking for some TC total semen they are some of the best producing cows we've got, wean a 750- 800 lb steer or bull every year and their daughters are outstanding
Cow-pollinator would be the man to contact, he stocked more semen from old bulls than anyone I know. But I think he quit cattle forum a couple years ago.

Check out the TC Ranch website. They are located in Nebraska, and list semen for $20 & $25 for both Total and Franklin.
One of my first registered Angus cows, and one of the best cows I ever owned had TC blood. She bred within a few days of bull turn out for 18 years straight. Always raised a good calf. She was bred when I sold her with a group of aged cows. Her daughters and granddaughters were all extremely fertile, and most cows in my herd have at least a little of her blood.

Latest posts