Dodge truck people I need some help...

Help Support CattleToday:

Maineshowgirl

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying this Dodeg truck but on the info listed it listed SWB. What is SWB???? Thanks ;-)

Maineshowgirl":2n9al3ja said:
I'm looking at buying this Dodeg truck but on the info listed it listed SWB. What is SWB???? Thanks ;-)

Short Wheel Base?

Yep. King size is waaay wider than twin size.

Forgot to say SWB has always meant short wheel base around here.

A SWB truck could be either a 6.5' bed or a 4' bed. A SWB truck will probably cost as much (sometimes more) than a full sized 8' bed. IMO, if I'm buying a truck, I want the WHOLE truck, not just part of a truck (aka SWB)...lol.

IF you are a member of the Farm Bureau, you can get $500 rebate. Must be a member for a couple months , as I recall. Cost to join is less than $50.

I like my Dodge.

Billy

SWB means that after you put a tool box on it, there's not much bed at all. But since its a danged ole dead goose egg, the smaller the better, makes it easier to park them 'round behind so friends and neighbors don't see.

Showgirl: If you plan to use that pickup for a farm truck and not just a around town one.Better go with LWB rather than SWB.You will be kicking yourself.You can haul more hay,a full sheet of plywood,most motorcycles and anything else with no problem with the LWB.Also pulls a trailer better too.The SWB looks nicer but has it's limits.

Latest posts