Dodge City

Help Support CattleToday:

There are not many good side kicks left and very few actors that can play a good western charactor anymore, nothing worse that trying to watch a western and they sound like they came from New York City, When they ride a horse they look like they got a cobb stuck up their b---.

Funny you should mention 'ol Festus. I googled him because I couldn't remember if he was still alive or not. Tomorrow is the anniversary of his death (1991).

Matt Dillon ,,,,,,,,,,wow,,,,,,,,I had a huge crush on James Arness when I was a little girl. That was one good looking man and tall too. :heart:

I loved watching Gun Smoke, I wanted to be Miss Kitty when I grew up.. :lol2:

hillsdown":5lj74vov said:
Matt Dillon ,,,,,,,,,,wow,,,,,,,,I had a huge crush on James Arness when I was a little girl. That was one good looking man and tall too. :heart:

You must have been watching reruns. You are way to young to have seen them first run. :welcome:

cowboy43 said:
There are not many good side kicks left and very few actors that can play a good western charactor anymore, nothing worse that trying to watch a western and they sound like they came from New York City, When they ride a horse they look like they got a cobb stuck up their b---.[/quote] thats exactlly right,, and sam elliot, tommy lee jones and a few others aint getting any younger... soon they will be riding stick horses

twistedxranch":5xvk1duw said:
hillsdown":5xvk1duw said:

So you could die of aids?

PYHOOYA...... :roll:

BTW, just because Miss Kitty ran a saloon does not make her a who'ore and I was 5 when the series ended in 1975. Sex, let alone AIDS had ever entered my mind . However. I still knew that Matt Dillon was handsome..

FWI did you all know that James Arness is the big brother to Peter Graves..

Latest posts