Dodge 1500

Help Support CattleToday:

Cowboy15

Reaction score
Hello Does anyone have a 07 Dodge 1500 4x4 does the truck have a Transer Case. I dont know if they still use a transer case. I have researched it but i can not find anything.
Thanks Sam

Cowboy15":jjg7wvh9 said:
Hello Does anyone have a 07 Dodge 1500 4x4 does the truck have a Transer Case. I dont know if they still use a transer case. I have researched it but i can not find anything.
Thanks Sam
I dont own a 1500, but I would say if it's 4WD it's got to have a Transfer Case.

We have a 99 1500 POS (yes it has posi but that isn't what I mean by POS)

Ours isn't a 4x but I will give you a warning because I don't think they have fixed it yet. Watch that rear end, or at least put a grand away for when it goes out, cause it will.

Cowboy15":3ipqmgif said:
Thanks Sam

I can't tell from all the chitter chatter if you are joking or what.

All 4X4's have transfer cases. It's the part of the drive line that turns the corner to put power to the front of the vehicle.

Now if you are asking if Dodge has a transfer case :shock: I really don't know because all I drive are GM's and they definitly have a transfer case. Last one I had was a NP 203 that was still going strong after 400,000+ miles.

Well i guess i should have explained my self alittle better. I had a friend the other day tell me that the newer trucks Transfer Case was built in with the Transmission so i guess i am wonting to now if the newer trucks (07 modeland up) Transfer case is built in with the Transmission
Sorry for not explaining my self better.
Sam

Latest posts