DOC HARRIS - Stroke

Help Support CattleToday:

DOC HARRIS

Reaction score
Having just read the post regarding the whereabouts of Knersie, I just thought that I would inform the Forum that I have had two Strokes in the last three weeks - just in case anyone has wondered about my lack of communication on these posts. I am -- alright --except I have a hard time focusing my eyes on things, and my tya[oing is not dfhppf! I will attempt to answer some posts if anyone is interested. Hopefully, I will 'normalize' eventually, but the Neuroligist says : "The two hours of MRI and tests says you are healthy as a horse, but we don't know why you are having all these symptoms! You may recover in a week, and it may take a month, and you may never return to what you have been!"

Really encouraging.

Anyway, that is why I haven't been posting lately. If anyone is interested. Any and ALL prayers will be APPRECIATED!

Thank you ALL!

DOC HARRIS

Doc, Sorry to hear about your strokes. My dad suffered several of those years ago. Hope you get to feeling better.
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

tom

Your input here is important, especially for rookies like me. Do what the doctors tell you to and get well.

Jim

Get well soon! I've been waiting for you to tell me how too much milk causes funnel butt, when you feel up to it maybe you could do a post? :mrgreen:

DOC,
I am really sorry to hear about the strokes. You and Ruthie will be in my prayers for sure. Here's to speedy and full recovery.

Ryan

I hope you get better. My Grandmother had two of them. The first one took most of her vision and a little balance though I think she could have recovered if not for the second one. I don't mean to be negative; but that second one ~90 days after the first one pretty much wiped out most of her mental faculties for the eleven years she lived past then. Strokes are hugely serious.

6/7/09

DOC,

Your comments and advice are always welcome and are so worthwhile.

Prayers from all of us here at Maple Edge Herefords are with you and we hope that you are back on your feet in no time at all.

Yes indeed, SRBeef's advice to you as noted above will be so beneficial.

Take care,

Dave
Maple Edge Herefords
Bloomfield, Connecticut

God bless. Strokes are an incidious incident.Being a nurse I've seen robust youngish people suffer a stroke. I think a stroke. cancer,motor neurone disease and multiple sclerosis would have to be amongst the worst afflictions to experience.
Our thoughts are with your from down under.
Colin

Thoughts and prayers are with you Doc. I know how frustrating it must be to not have any answers or any "real" answers. I wish you a speedy recovery and that they get to the bottom of this..

Latest posts