Do you wear farming on your sleeve?

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2c8rxo0q said:
so ole TB is retro metro.

next you gonna tell me he has people that check his cows for him wile he sits in Lincoln truck sippin champagne

No that was me and it's a Toyota not a Lincoln.[/quote]

Excuse me SIR do you have any Grey Poupon?

sim.-ang.king":18fv0901 said:
skyhightree1":18fv0901 said:
One thing I have noticed is Browning stickers and apparel have became something that every kid around my area has to have. I mean its not just country people but city people too. I know browning is probably making more off clothes hats and stickers than guns probably. It is really funny to me cause one day I saw a guy probably in his 20's at the gas station with a browning hat and sweatshirt on and asked him what browning guns he owned he was like what are you talking I said nevermind I thought you were someone else. Its funny how fads come about and people wear stuff and have no clue where it derived from. :?
I always had a Browning sticker on my truck, or wore a Browning Hat, and people use to ask what Browning was. Now everyone has them, and still clueless what Browning is. :lol2:

:lol:

No that was me and it's a Toyota not a Lincoln.[/quote]

Excuse me SIR do you have any Grey Poupon?[/quote]

Of course!

3waycross":3q82k2qb said:
Wait till he starts talking about Bordolino suits and ties :shock: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Don't kid yourself. ole TB is a hellova lot more continental in his tastes that the rest of us hicks.

Don't forget he used to be a Banker. :tiphat:

That is only on weekend pass out of Rusk.

I don't wear farming on my sleeve. I wear it on my head. I have hats from several tractor dealers, drug, feed, and equipment companies. Now if they were to give me a nice jacket or even a sweat shirt I would wear farming on the sleeve but the tightwads just give out hats.

Caustic Burno":2t3eyye6 said:
3waycross":2t3eyye6 said:
Wait till he starts talking about Bordolino suits and ties :shock: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Don't kid yourself. ole TB is a hellova lot more continental in his tastes that the rest of us hicks.

Don't forget he used to be a Banker. :tiphat:

That is only on weekend pass out of Rusk.[/quote]

?

Texans have kidded each other about Rusk for as long as I've been alive.
My mother threatened to kick Dad out at the front gate one time when we were passing thru there in the old Nash. I was about 10 years old.

sim.-ang.king":2k6pajns said:
Mental hospitals make the best movies.
You should find it and watch it. It was written by an inmate was escaped. This particular inmate moved to California and my great uncle who worked at this facility went out to visit this guy and his family every couple of years. It was never said but in the movie someone helped him escape. You can draw your own conclusion as to who it was.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099242/

Dave":3l8gjgl7 said:
I don't wear farming on my sleeve. I wear it on my head. I have hats from several tractor dealers, drug, feed, and equipment companies. Now if they were to give me a nice jacket or even a sweat shirt I would wear farming on the sleeve but the tightwads just give out hats.

[youtube]J9VK92qp7VY[/youtube]

I saw a high school student today with Muck boots on. I overheard another guy asking if he had cows. He said, "No, I just got them for Christmas; my Redwings wore out." He is apparently wearing them to school everyday as a "regular" shoe, and that is something that isn't due to not being able to afford anything except a wading boot, because those Mucks are expensive!

M5farm":7tvrujwf said:
so ole TB is retro metro.

next you gonna tell me he has people that check his cows for him wile he sits in Lincoln truck sippin champagne

Listen you old phart. I check my own cattle. And it's a Dodge and the drink of choice is cold beer. I have been known to go out with a whiskey drink in the colder weather tho. I still have a closet full of 30 year old suits and ties. Don't know why I don't give them away or burn them. They're all size 40 and that just won't work anymore. Thank God banking is long behind me. :nod:

Dave":yeeou3ku said:
Place an order here and you'll get a very "neat" Teeshirt. :lol: :lol:

http://www.buttrub.com/

greybeard":23bbg3he said:
Texans have kidded each other about Rusk for as long as I've been alive.
My mother threatened to kick Dad out at the front gate one time when we were passing thru there in the old Nash. I was about 10 years old.
GB I've been by that place several times in years past. Looks like it covers the whole side of a big a$$ hill. Must have ever psycho in Texas housed there. ('cept me). :cowboy:

TexasBred":245mj82w said:
Dave":245mj82w said:
Place an order here and you'll get a very "neat" Teeshirt. :lol: :lol:

http://www.buttrub.com/

Please note that I said "give me" and you said "Place an order". My example they give me something free and your suggestion requires me to place an order in which I would be paying for something. Understand that I am even tighter than the tightwads who only give out hats.