Do you think.....

Help Support CattleToday:

And every warning is probably because some idiot did it and found another idiot lawyer to sue because of it. Then along comes the idiot jury that found that the product should have warned you. :dunce:

Yes, I particularly liked the one about the curling iron... :eek:

I was watching a new tv show awhile back that was set back in the fiftys. Of course in every scene people were smoking and a the men were drinking at every ocassion just like back then. In one scene, a kid goes racing past the living room with a huge plastic bag over his head. His mother screams at him " Is that the dry cleaning bag from my dress? If you got that dress dirty your in big trouble!" Not a word about having the bag pulled over his head. I laughed so hard at that because that's exactly how it used to be.

Train":2pkuwa9u said:
I was watching a new tv show awhile back that was set back in the fiftys. Of course in every scene people were smoking and a the men were drinking at every ocassion just like back then. In one scene, a kid goes racing past the living room with a huge plastic bag over his head. His mother screams at him " Is that the dry cleaning bag from my dress? If you got that dress dirty your in big trouble!" Not a word about having the bag pulled over his head. I laughed so hard at that because that's exactly how it used to be.

For want of toys we had to make due with what we have. Your post reminded me that I actually got in trouble playing with a cleaning bag too. Don't know what the attraction was - just something about them was neat. :lol2:

I have to laugh, just yesterday I took a garbage pail bag and cut out face and arm holes.
We had an old man with dementia that pulled off him depends
and was spraying all the nurses, with you know what :shock:
They ask for my help to hold him down, so I went in prepared :)
Wrong thing to do because everyone was laughing so hard I was the only one trying to hold him down.
I myself was laughing so hard I almost needed depends myself :lol: .

show steer up":2aef6qnv said:
I have to laugh, just yesterday I took a garbage pail bag and cut out face and arm holes.
We had an old man with dementia that pulled off him depends
and was spraying all the nurses, with you know what :shock:
They ask for my help to hold him down, so I went in prepared :)
Wrong thing to do because everyone was laughing so hard I was the only one trying to hold him down.
I myself was laughing so hard I almost needed depends myself :lol: .
Why didn't y'all just wait till he ran out?

:lol: :lol: I wish it worked that way, he also had great control.
You see in our line of work, if he would have slipped or fell out of bed; we would have been shyt on by the boss.
So being peed on by the old fart was a better option :lol2:

Latest posts