Do you need a tree removed from your yard???

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks like they should have thought this one through a little more. That tree didn't want to come down. Who knew one of those palm trees weighed that much? Not those guys, obviously.

Looks to me like they planned it very well - they have the tree already loaded and ready to transport!

john250":5bz9509m said:
They don't seem very concerned about the guy in the truck. He could have a real headache. Unless this is another one of those "staged for Utube" events.

watch again the driver gets out of the truck walks around the back of the truck and bends over to look at it at the front.
didn't think it through.... ya think????? there's one born every minute :(

chrisy":ddtadqew said:
john250":ddtadqew said:
They don't seem very concerned about the guy in the truck. He could have a real headache. Unless this is another one of those "staged for Utube" events.

watch again the driver gets out of the truck walks around the back of the truck and bends over to look at it at the front.
didn't think it through.... ya think????? there's one born every minute :(

OK, I see it. He gets out the passenger door.
I'm amazed that little truck pulled a tree down. Those palms are bred for hurricanes. I'm going to apply for a grant to study root systems of palm trees. Most of my budget will be for "travel and expenses".

chrisy":2kv3bu0n said:
John if you need an assistant for the trip to Florida all expenses paid from the grant, can it be me Pleeeese pretty please. :pretty:

That's right, you have snow too.
Can you get a work visa? I'll have to check your green card.
First, I have to make this a "green project", cause that is where all the grant money is headed.

All of our "projects" over here involve green. At least the ones greenbacks pay for. Maybe the ones put on the charge card aren't so green but that doesn't matter either as long as it buys a vote or a big office.

john250":3dtqeiau said:
chrisy":3dtqeiau said:
John if you need an assistant for the trip to Florida all expenses paid from the grant, can it be me Pleeeese pretty please. :pretty:

That's right, you have snow too.
Can you get a work visa? I'll have to check your green card.
First, I have to make this a "green project", cause that is where all the grant money is headed.

I might be OK for that as my Husband is American, he swore his allegiance to the flag, his daddy was a Louisiana man. I don't mind if it is a green, blue red or yellow project any colour will do. :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm surprised we didn't hear him say"watch this" thing's end that when you say that.

Don't know where that was,but the steering wheel was on the wrong side :D

If I'm not mistaken that is a Mexican Palm. Seems like everyone is always trying to stuff too much Mexican in a pickup truck.

Jogeephus":2ryga5qm said:
If I'm not mistaken that is a Mexican Palm. Seems like everyone is always trying to stuff too much Mexican in a pickup truck.

I should never read this stuff at work. I make that snorting noise when I laugh unexpectedly.

Latest posts