Do you like black buns?

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companie ... li=AAa0dzB
According to the blog Burger Lad, Burger King chain will be selling, for a limited time, a burger with black buns in the U.S. The "HA.1.OWEEN WHOPPER" will put a traditional Whopper plus A.1. steak sauce between two black buns as a Halloween promotion.

BB3d10I.img

If they were actually a dark pumpernickel bun that would be one thing. This is just food coloring. Narsty.

It AIN'T BURN'T!!
It's Black---there's a difference, and being black is what makes it so wonderful, even if it costs a little more (the bakeries get more for black buns--(cuz they're worth more--cuz they're black)
The reddish brown and white buns always take a hit at the wholesaler, cuz they ain't black.
Just look on the menu for the CEB notation---Certified Ebony Burger or at your grocer for the Certified Ebony Buns if you want to do 'em at home. Those buns are made using the finest ingredients known to man---Old Jock flour and Aberdeen yeast.
As soon as next year's marketing campaign really gets into high gear, the gullible (oops--I mean educated) public is gonna be snatching these items up left and right.

It's still baseall season, so I'll just have to get by with these for now---black is never the wrong answer!!!!.
hqdefault.jpg

Going to start working on a way to corner the market on a black pretzel bun. Early retirement here I come!!!

alisonb":bvdlke5u said:
Thanks Cottage :D . Must say I like my buns lightly toasted....
That would mean sun bathing in the nude! :D
But then you may get a red bun! I don't know how well those would sell in our area....... :lol:

Latest posts