Do you know what I am talking about?

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
At a cafe in town they sell something they call "Greek Lasagna". It is fantastic (and you all know how picky I am! :nod: ). It has layered pasta like lasagna. They use chicken instead of hamburger. They have a white sauce (alfredo??? :help: ) instead of tomato sauce. There is spinach in it. Both my daughter and I have searched the web for such a thing and cannot find it. Maybe you know what it is, and how to make it?

I know what you're talking about! No, no I don't. Wish I did. :D Maybe somebody will come on here and clue us both in. Yeah! :D

msscamp":31uwbhkc said:
Angie, do any of these sound like what you're looking for?
No, it they don't msscamp ~ but thank you for taking the time to look. I think I will have to do as Angus Cowpie suggests, then I will post it on here. :nod:

hillsdown":1pc55aii said:
I don' know why they would call it Greek lasagna as I have just heard it be called chicken lasagna..
Try this one it sounds really good.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/White-Chee ... etail.aspx
Here is another one not sure if I am crazy about the mushroom soup though.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-an ... etail.aspx
Yes hd!!! It is the first one! There are pics of it posted and it looks like the 4th one pictured. I was prepared to trade my dog and 2 of my children for this recipe so we all thank you! :nod: It states that the cooking experience level requirement is "intermediate" so I should for sure be able to pull that off. :help: Thank you!

MistyMorning":3gr051y4 said:
To answer your question with a question, does anyone ever know what you are talking about? :D
To be sure it takes an "odd duck", but now and again someone is able to shuffle through the fluff. ;-)

You keep coming up with all these food ideas that are just way out there. Doesn't that kind of go along with pregnancy?

angie":37s448e5 said:
Maybe you know what it is, and how to make it?

Sorry. Can't even come close to helping you with this one. If that was on the menu they put in front of me, I'd just have to keep staring at the menu until I found something that sounded like it was worth eating.

Angie, Dang you found the recipe. :frowns: I was about to make one up for you. :cowboy:

MistyMorning":cv1tcbtt said:
To answer your question with a question, does anyone ever know what you are talking about? :D
Thank you MM for saying it I was hoping someone besides me would have to point out the obvious

MM why is Angrie always so angry? is it because she needs to release some of that pent up frustration She kinda reminds me of Hillary :lol:

Angus Cowman":6669lisr said:
MM why is Angrie always so angry? is it because she needs to release some of that pent up frustration She kinda reminds me of Hillary :lol:
That's a terrible thing to say about HILLARY

dun":2k61xglf said:
Angus Cowman":2k61xglf said:
Dang Dun I just stuck her with the Hotshot you held the button down :lol: :eek:

Angus Cowman":1q3ebrlf said:
dun":1q3ebrlf said:
Angus Cowman":1q3ebrlf said:
Dang Dun I just stuck her with the Hotshot you held the button down :lol: :eek:

She's a dem so she probably thought you were complementing her

Latest posts