Do You Find Yourself Doing This?

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes and my thumbs are too fat. I need one of those ginormous remote controls. I got one for Dad once because he kept losing his and he could not see the buttons.

Lammie":206rfwq3 said:
Yes and my thumbs are too fat. I need one of those ginormous remote controls. I got one for Dad once because he kept losing his and he could not see the buttons.

Fat thumbs? I always heard a womans weight went into her butt. (Mens into belly)

john250":3uqe3104 said:
Lammie":3uqe3104 said:

Fat thumbs? I always heard a womans weight went into her butt. (Mens into belly)

I got a new phone and the buttons are so small I can't text with it very well.

Lammie":2ae0aul9 said:
john250":2ae0aul9 said:
Lammie":2ae0aul9 said:

I got a new phone and the buttons are so small I can't text with it very well.

Don't get me started on texting. Use a pencil? Or get a bigger phone.

john250":2m6jhlr6 said:
Whats so bad about texting? Its nice easy way to talk to multiple people at the same time.

Doesn't matter if it's light or dark. I can mash the keys, I just can't see them without my glasses anymore. I don't even eat without them anymore. I started going "blind" at about 40, and it gets worse every year.

FarmGirl10":iu6ybg36 said:
john250":iu6ybg36 said:
Whats so bad about texting? Its nice easy way to talk to multiple people at the same time.
What is this big deal about texting?
Why not just call them up on the telephone?
Seems to me just another one of those high tech devices to keep me frustrated. Or would if I had one.
I'm going to find me an Indian and learn do do smoke signals. That'll show you all you hi tech electronic types.

Oh yea, I'm going to learn about drums for wet weather.

grannysoo":172mshn8 said:
Doesn't matter if it's light or dark. I can mash the keys, I just can't see them without my glasses anymore. I don't even eat without them anymore. I started going "blind" at about 40, and it gets worse every year.

You and me both. I don't really function without glasses.

grannysoo":187f1t62 said:
Me too, I hate my glasses!!! But I like to see....does that surgery work on old eyes?????

ga. prime":8uqtn2oc said:
Counting the keys on the DVD remote with your thumb while you're watching a movie in the dark?

What's a DVD?

I do have to shove stuff beside the tape in the truck sometimes, the 8-track is kind of persnickity.

Ryder":3u6xf79q said:
FarmGirl10":3u6xf79q said:
john250":3u6xf79q said:
What is this big deal about texting?
Why not just call them up on the telephone?
Seems to me just another one of those high tech devices to keep me frustrated. Or would if I had one.
I'm going to find me an Indian and learn do do smoke signals. That'll show you all you hi tech electronic types.

Oh yea, I'm going to learn about drums for wet weather.
:shock: You don't have a cell phone? I call some people, but to just tell someone info that isn't very important its nice to text.

Watched AU beat La Tech last night. It's the first TV I've watched since April for more than a minute or so. Can't say I missed it.

ga. prime":37gqlwdt said:
Counting the keys on the DVD remote with your thumb while you're watching a movie in the dark?
Nope, the keys on the remote light up in the dark.

No..........in fact I rarely even handlle the remote....:) :lol:

If I push a number and it don't change anything I find myself pushing on it hard enough to make my thumb hurt. :dunce: :dunce: Even though I know it ain't gonna help.

Cal

Latest posts