Do ya'll have 84 Lumber in Texas?

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider":2iwaxyz7 said:
Personally I've never heard of 84 lumber but really thought the Bud commercial was very appropriate. Notice that the man (Mr. Busch I assume) does seem to have all his papers in order, gets them stamped by immigration authorities and enters the country legally, and becomes an outstanding member of the community in spite of some not greeting him with open arms, which was always been the case with many immigrants. Just the kind of immigrants we're looking for I would think !!!

Well 84 lumber won't see me in there store again, and I bought the majority of my lumber needs from them in Kentucky. The Bud guy did it the right way and I have nothing but respect for him. We definitely need immigrant workers in this country. But we need to know who they are and where they came from.

There's 84 lumber stores from Austin up through Killeen and Waco. I didn't shop there anyway and dam sure don't drink but.
I ain't gonna get all ****ed up about some commercial. Like the snowflakes do.

But what do except from the nfl. I can't believe anyone would support them.

It's time we distinguished the difference in 200 plus years ago, when we were trying to populate a country, rebuild from a revolutionary war, and now. Then, we needed immigration. Not so much now. We got everybody here we need (and then some).

I also don't want that comment viewed as racism. The banned countries-------Nobody here would make it 15 steps down the street in any of the 6 countries. Theydnot only kill you, they'd make a video about it. If im not welcome there, then they shouldn't be welcome here. That's not racism, that's common sense. You don't go where your not wanted.

Bigfoot":3m4gyozk said:
The banned countries-------Nobody here would make it 15 steps down the street in any of the 6 countries. Theydnot only kill you, they'd make a video about it.

Most people here don't believe this . They just don't understand the infidel part and what happens to you..

Bigfoot":1b19s4e5 said:
It's time we distinguished the difference in 200 plus years ago, when we were trying to populate a country, rebuild from a revolutionary war, and now. Then, we needed immigration. Not so much now. We got everybody here we need (and then some).

I also don't want that comment viewed as racism. The banned countries-------Nobody here would make it 15 steps down the street in any of the 6 countries. Theydnot only kill you, they'd make a video about it. If im not welcome there, then they shouldn't be welcome here. That's not racism, that's common sense. You don't go where your not wanted.

This guy would agree with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avLnLnTGtco

WORANCH":bsmf3bh1 said:
Bigfoot":bsmf3bh1 said:
The banned countries-------Nobody here would make it 15 steps down the street in any of the 6 countries. Theydnot only kill you, they'd make a video about it.

Most people here don't believe this . They just don't understand the infidel part and what happens to you..

My question is how many Muslim peace marches have you ever seen.
Second all the snowflakes are not going to like that burka, or the hunting season on those carrying that rainbow flag.

Bigfoot":fg5o75dn said:

amen.

It really chapped my ass that they had political commercials. Part if the fun with the Super Bowl are the FUNNY commercials. I get that some people are not enamored with Trump, but not everyone was thrilled about Hillary either. Sports are supposed to be a respite from all that junk.

Bestoutwest":2bcei4hb said:
It really chapped my be nice that they had political commercials. Part if the fun with the Super Bowl are the FUNNY commercials. I get that some people are not enamored with Trump, but not everyone was thrilled about Hillary either. Sports are supposed to be a respite from all that junk.

Unfortunately, for the next four years at least, pretty much every televised, streamed or broadcast event will be loaded with anti-Trump messages. Madison Avenue and Hollywood have been making anti-values commercials for decades, but they were much more subtle about it. Now, they are convinced that they are speaking for the outraged public majority when they show us just how evil America will become if we don't welcome all immigrants, if we don't just accept but embrace and celebrate ALL subcultures, if we don't eschew our own values and 'understand' the 'values' of other subcultures and other countries. WE are going to be the bad guys because we don't see things their way. When I say "I will never buy so much as a nail from 84 lumber because of their position on illegal immigration," I become the bad guy.

There is nothing more intolerant of opposing viewpoints than a liberal.

CowboyBlue":a6c89baq said:
Bestoutwest":a6c89baq said:
It really chapped my be nice that they had political commercials. Part if the fun with the Super Bowl are the FUNNY commercials. I get that some people are not enamored with Trump, but not everyone was thrilled about Hillary either. Sports are supposed to be a respite from all that junk.

Unfortunately, for the next four years at least, pretty much every televised, streamed or broadcast event will be loaded with anti-Trump messages. Madison Avenue and Hollywood have been making anti-values commercials for decades, but they were much more subtle about it. Now, they are convinced that they are speaking for the outraged public majority when they show us just how evil America will become if we don't welcome all immigrants, if we don't just accept but embrace and celebrate ALL subcultures, if we don't eschew our own values and 'understand' the 'values' of other subcultures and other countries. WE are going to be the bad guys because we don't see things their way. When I say "I will never buy so much as a nail from 84 lumber because of their position on illegal immigration," I become the bad guy.

You don't support the enemy by buying them more bullets. I send over $1k extra just to stay away from Progressive and George Soros. We don't buy Mexican beef or California fruits and vegetables either. The only way we have to fight the liberals is with our wallet, I suggest you use it.

True Grit Farms":d1cdp6u6 said:
CowboyBlue":d1cdp6u6 said:
Bestoutwest":d1cdp6u6 said:

You don't support the enemy by buying them more bullets. I send over $1k extra just to stay away from Progressive and George Soros. We don't buy Mexican beef or California fruits and vegetables either. The only way we have to fight the liberals is with our wallet, I suggest you use it.

That's right...

callmefence":2ave5b1x said:
True Grit Farms":2ave5b1x said:
CowboyBlue":2ave5b1x said:

That's right...

Just so we're clear, here, I ain't buying no nails from 84 Lumber. Or any other business that de-values my country, my beliefs, my way of life.

Latest posts