DO NOT RESPOND TO LCCATTLES THREADS!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

NECowboy

Reaction score
Do not feed the troll and he will quit posting. He hates us cattlemen and only wants to pick fights with us and put down our industry. Too bad he doesn't try to start crap with us in real life and get his arse kicked, I'd enjoy beating the crap out of him! :tiphat:

NECowboy":nlgwplln said:
Do not feed the troll and he will quit posting. He hates us cattlemen and only wants to pick fights with us and put down our industry. Too bad he doesn't try to start crap with us in real life and get his arse kicked, I'd enjoy beating the crap out of him! :tiphat:
He's been coming and going on CT for several years using various names and always with an agenda. Mods usually get a gut full and he will disappear for awhile. Hopefully it will happen again soon. ;-)

Thank you NE, I was going to suggest that for some of you, but I thought it would be to childish and besides I welcome all points of view, even if it's about skid marks in the underwear of our industry. :D
And you wonder why there are so few posters on this board.

LCCattle; I have found that when people tell you sit down and shut up is just might be the proper time to stand up and speak. Just sayin'

City Guy":22m5vuu8 said:
LCCattle; I have found that when people tell you sit down and shut up is just might be the proper time to stand up and speak. Just sayin'
Funny, I thought you and LCCattle were same person.

Muddy":3dp95jh0 said:
City Guy":3dp95jh0 said:
Funny, I thought you and LCCattle were same person.
Yougottabesh*tingme is who City Guy is.

To be honest, I didn't know who was who who, but suspected. I'm here for enjoyment not knuckle headed cr@p, so is why I dropped them both and quit reading. I may have missed the drama, dead time in sports and tv has been under par so I may have missed the best entertainment for a couple of weeks. :?

The impact on the forum is minimal. If you want it to bother you, it will. If you don't give a hoot, it won't. Their activity here will not change the course of history for the cattle industry.

TexasBred":dlrw43gf said:
NECowboy":dlrw43gf said:
He's been coming and going on CT for several years using various names and always with an agenda. Mods usually get a gut full and he will disappear for awhile. Hopefully it will happen again soon. ;-)

I plead guilty to feeding the troll. I don't know why I thought I could interject some reasonable logic. I regret the futility of trying to show some logic and reason to an obviously moronic shill. I cry your pardon.

Latest posts