Do bulls fly? I know Pigs do!

Help Support CattleToday:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
Case of bull that got loose, damaged truck taken to Supreme Court
A farmer has wound up in court after his bull was accused of locking horns with a tractor-trailer and causing more than $4,000 damage to the vehicle.
Stacey Eiseman has appealed his case to the state Supreme Court, arguing he shouldn't be forced to pay damages even if it was his bull that wreaked havoc on the big rig.
Greenbrier Circuit Judge Frank Joliffe, who's now retired, ruled that Eiseman was negligent when his bull got loose from his farm and escaped to a nearby public roadway.
Stacy Eisenman says there's no proof of that. He claims he checked all three miles of the electric fence around his field in Meadow Bridge on the day of the incident and found it all intact.
The gate to the field was closed and locked, he said. But he admitted he found one of his bulls waiting at the gate to get back in that day.
This guy sure must have rod the short bus if he thought he could keep bulls in with an electric fence.
For the rest of the story go:
http://www.dailymail.com/story/News/200 ... eme-Court/

We keep all of our bulls in electric fence only! From weaning to great-great- grandpa herd bulls all in electric and that's it 4 strands hi-t electric!

4 strands hi-t electric!
That should do it. But I was visualizing him with just one strand. Especially after he said there were not holes in his fence. Now he either has real small bulls or real bad eye sight.
And he has to be more then three bricks short of a load for going to the Supreme Court over $4,000.
SL

"Eisenman described the three miles of fence as pretty sturdy: railroad ties serve as posts and are strung with four strands of high tensile wire with enough electric charge flowing through it to put power to 100 miles of fence."

Then I guess bulls do fly!

Birdie birdie in the sky left some poo poo in my eye, Gee I'm glade cows can't fly!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WRONG!!

Now that I think about it, cows do fly!
After all one did jump over the moon! :roll:

Some bovines know the minute that power quits running through an electric fence. Might have been what happened.

What kind of bull was this..I know Bramans can leap a 6ft fence without touching a strand. :lol:

Sir Loin":msxuyjf4 said:
And he has to be more then three bricks short of a load for going to the Supreme Court over $4,000.
SL

Maybe his principles and the way of life he loves is worth more than $4000 to him.

I am glad there are still fighters out there.

ALX

Latest posts