DNA

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
Thinking outside of the box. What are some far fetched ideas about DNA? For example, can DNA from a human communicate with DNA from a plant?

HerefordSire":2qeouq0e said:
Thinking outside of the box. What are some far fetched ideas about DNA? For example, can DNA from a human communicate with DNA from a plant?
i thought you stayed there :p

alacattleman":jc1xszma said:
HerefordSire":jc1xszma said:

Correct. Those words were for your behalf so I could learn more.

Our dna is about 40% the same as a banana and 60% the same as a fruit fly. Can they communicate? I don't know.

I do know however that I digest quite a bit of banana dna. :lol:

HerefordSire":3k4z5tkt said:
alacattleman":3k4z5tkt said:
HerefordSire":3k4z5tkt said:

Correct. Those words were for your behalf so I could learn more.
i could tell you all i know in about 5 minutes :cowboy:

alacattleman":1z1mzwg2 said:
i could tell you all i know in about 5 minutes :cowboy:

Consider this as an exercise to consider what DNA is and the limits of DNA (if there are any). All biological animals have DNA. For starters, is DNA all connected, electrically? DNA can emit photons. Were you aware of that? A fiber optic cable can be used to communicate with pulses of light.

HerefordSire":3tptf96r said:
For starters, is DNA all connected, electrically? .

Yes. Everything on earth, including the earth is all electrically connected. I could go into my theory of heaven & hell and the relationship to electricity, but it would get the thread locked.....

grannysoo":zphgr5kq said:
HerefordSire":zphgr5kq said:
For starters, is DNA all connected, electrically? .

Yes. Everything on earth, including the earth is all electrically connected. I could go into my theory of heaven & be nice and the relationship to electricity, but it would get the thread locked.....

Here is an example. Please read the entire article by following the link..(the first part of the article is not posted here but believed to be a recent breakthrough)

Russian DNA Discoveries

The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in a vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).

These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication (telepathy, channeling) is most effective in a state of relaxation.

Stress, worry or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hyper-communication or the information will be totally distorted and useless. In nature, hyper-communication has been successfully applied for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insects proves this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as "intuition." But we, too, can regain full use of it.

As an example from nature, when a queen ant is separated from her colony, the remaining worker ants will continue building fervently according to plan. However, if the queen is killed, all work in the colony stops. No ant will know what to do. Apparently, the queen transmits the "building plans" even if far away —via the group consciousness with her subjects. She can be as far away as she wants, as long as she is alive.

In humans, hyper-communication is most often encountered when one suddenly gains access to information that is outside one's knowledge base. Such hyper-communication is then experienced as inspiration or intuition (also in trance channeling). The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini, for instance, dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the piece exactly from memory. He called it the Devil's Trill Sonata.

http://www.aeonia.com/russian-dna-disco ... nd-blowing