DIY 12V sprayer

Help Support CattleToday:

It is a pretty easy setup. If you will search on here, I think "Bigfoot" made one with a 275-gallon industrial tote. My advice would be to buy the best and most powerful pump that you can to put on it.

Notice that he used a 12V "bypass" pump rather than a "demand" pump. The cutoff switches in the demand pumps don't seem to last for me, I've gone through three pumps so far and the switch has been the death of them all, the motor will run if you bypass the switch.

Notice that he used a 12V "bypass" pump rather than a "demand" pump. The cutoff switches in the demand pumps don't seem to last for me, I've gone through three pumps so far and the switch has been the death of them all, the motor will run if you bypass the switch.
The switches are cheap, and held in place by 2 screws - plus one for the terminal cover. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water!

The switches are cheap, and held in place by 2 screws - plus one for the terminal cover. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water!
Maybe I haven't found the right source for replacement switches, I can find a replacement switch at the same cost as a new pump.

Latest posts