Dixie Nationals Grand Champion Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Kelly had the privilege to show the Grand Champion Heifer at the Dixie Show. BLL Strawberry Shasta, owned by Greg and Lori Beeson. A July 06 heifer.

Grand_Champion_Female.JPG

After the show, it was time for a little snooze. Kelly and BLL Carmela.

After_the_Show.jpg

Kelly had a great time. He showed in youth and in the open. He was very tired little man after the show on Sunday. I wish I could sleep so easily. If you noticed Carmella was out too! Thanks for the good comments.
We will be off to the Bluegrass on March 31 and April 1 in Nortonville, KY. Come out and join us!

Way to go! Hate that we missed ya'll. We came in on monday and left out on wednesday. Had to much going on back at the farm with calving and ice chopping.

llcupit":4x0i0eo1 said:
Way to go! Hate that we missed ya'll. We came in on monday and left out on wednesday. Had to much going on back at the farm with calving and ice chopping.

I wasn't able to be there either, due to work. :roll:

Kelly did a great job with that heifer.

I had a great time out there at the show... well not so much saturday night, but definantly did on Sunday.

hey! what days did you show at dixie national? i show cows and goats there.. do you know anybody in ms? we might know each other.. what county r u from? :?: did the boy in the picture show beef showmanship? [/quote]

cow_crazy_101":t7fiybd2 said:
hey! what days did you show at dixie national? i show cows and goats there.. do you know anybody in ms? we might know each other.. what county r u from? :?: did the boy in the picture show beef showmanship?
[/quote]

The longhorns were there the weekend of February 9th. Kelly (boy in the pictures) showed in Longhorn showmanship.

As Ryan said we show longhorns. We had a great time maybe we will meet you next year.
Thanks Ryan but give your brother some credit too, he did win the showmanship that day. He did a great job as well.

I don't get to get on here as much any more just a shot in and I am out.

Thanks for all of your comments we appreciate them.

Latest posts