Dixie Land Delight Production Sale.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score

Has anyone been to one of these sales? We're thinking about going more for the fellowship than anything else.
PS, I'm sure glad I'm not the only one that's got old.

Never been myself but have a neighbor that's been a couple of times. He too went mainly for the fellowship. He and wife enjoyed the event and have a great time.

The boss and I are going along with a long time friend, we are making a weekend out of it. We have been in the past actually purchased a couple nice cows. Good folks with a good program.

Gizmom

gizmom":q9oucxct said:
The boss and I are going along with a long time friend, we are making a weekend out of it. We have been in the past actually purchased a couple nice cows. Good folks with a good program.

Gizmom

We're looking forward to seeing you and the boss.

gizmom":283p6unl said:
The boss and I went to the social yesterday and will be at the sale today. Looking forward to it.

Gizmom
Well I'm in the outhouse, I apparently didn't tell Theresa y'all were going to the sale. Going to be cornflakes for supper.

Theresa I was looking for y'all you need to beat him with a wet noodle! It was a good sale the Boss and I got to meet bse it was a pleasure to meet him. We have a lot in common on type of cattle, and genetics. You know how much I enjoy talking cattle!

We did miss you guys hope your able to make the Southeast Classic.

Gizmom

gizmom":2c1lb6y5 said:
Theresa I was looking for y'all you need to beat him with a wet noodle! It was a good sale the Boss and I got to meet bse it was a pleasure to meet him. We have a lot in common on type of cattle, and genetics. You know how much I enjoy talking cattle!

We did miss you guys hope your able to make the Southeast Classic.

Gizmom

I'm glad y'all got together, he's a lot more qualified to talk cattle than we are. We're planning on attending the sale, and if my buddy M5 would buy one of my other bulls "his choice" I'd be all in on that Charlo pair.

Latest posts