Divorce questions #2

Help Support CattleToday:

saltbranch

Reaction score
First and foremost, would a moderator mind telling me why my post was locked????????????????? I sure don't get the rules here, there were no arguments, nothing of the sort. Just folks relaying real life experience's to a possible situation, I may be going to be in. Who was the mod that locked MY POST and why? EXPLAIN:______________________________________________
There was no fighting, no ill given advice, so why did you lock it? I put that post on this forum because I felt I would get real life advice here. From my experience, most here seam to be honest and tell it like it is whether I like it or not, this is based on many years of having interacted on the forum and meeting some face to face. I find the lock on my original post.....very wrong. TELL ME what rule was broken????
Last I checked, we are grown adults with grown adult problems business and other wise. Who is the head moderator or owner? This was a childish move by a moderator!

The usual reasons are religion/bible or politics or all 3.

wbvs58":36eu89an said:
Mod1":36eu89an said:
The usual reasons are religion/bible or politics or all 3.

Well that's a pee poor answer.

Ken

Agreed. Salt branch ask why his thread was locked. Not the usual reasons. I've seen threads go on for weeks on legal matters.
Certainly nothing I saw wrong with that discussion.

My guess is some one started providing biblical advice for divorce. The Mod deleted the (probably scripture) offending post then locked it. As you know, I am experienced at being involved in deleted and locked threads.

:banana:

Just carry on until this one gets locked, probably for the same reason.

PS: why do people get so upset over Mods doing their job? I understand this was important to the original poster but most of these threads are Users killing time when they should be out tending their cows. 8)

BTW: they owe us no explanations for the performance of their volunteer service. So put some ice on it!

M-5":1m8ys5rx said:
cowgirl8":1m8ys5rx said:
M-5":1m8ys5rx said:
No politics , no religion , no Bible was mentioned that I saw
Did you google that?

You cant help being a _ _ _ _ can you ??? Must be a sad life where no one likes you.
See what its like....Go back to EVERY one of my post and see what you few do to me.....Yall like to dish it out but you sure cant take it..
Bright Raven :wave:

The majority of the folks who have posted on this thread enjoy a little gaming for entertainment at times. If you are gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take it. Or at least get over it. I've never seen her insult anyone's family. Which I consider crossing the line.
So I have no problem with cg8.

The mods don't owe a explanation. But it would certainly be the right thing to do.

I think she holds her own as well as anybody here. I don't read all here post but it's not because I don't like her. It's because they all turn out the same. I usually just read her first post then check back later at her updates and skip all the stuff in between.

cowgirl8":3u5c2ioo said:
M-5":3u5c2ioo said:
cowgirl8":3u5c2ioo said:
Did you google that?

You cant help being a _ _ _ _ can you ??? Must be a sad life where no one likes you.
See what its like....Go back to EVERY one of my post and see what you few do to me.....Yall like to dish it out but you sure cant take it..
Bright Raven :wave:

:wave:

Trust the human conscience. People know in their heart what they refuse to acknowledge with their lips.

Bright Raven

PS. There was no reason to treat City Guy the way he was treated! Where is the capacity to ignore that which offends you?

Latest posts