disreguard post

Help Support CattleToday:

Are you going to post this all over the whole board? :roll: ...It's not really want most people want to read about on a Cattle board

I thought this was an everything else board? I dont see all the topics specifically about cattle.

VanC":3sdigpw9 said:
I would let your friend deal with it.

I agree.

Dont sound like its going to end well.
Stay away. No way to win.
Good luck, she is lucky to have a friend that cares.
Thats really all you can do.
Care.

MD

anniecowgirl":3sefwo84 said:
I thought this was an everything else board? I dont see all the topics specifically about cattle.

Well it is an everything else board...on a Cattletoday website...dont seem like the right site for that type of question? Don't know how much help you'll get on that topic

anniecowgirl":2h8kbe80 said:
Should a married man talk to woman friends privately and never around his wife? Never on thier home phone...he only talks on cell phone to them...and they are truely just friends...it just bothers my friend (his wife)
I understand your skepticism, how do you know all the calls are via Cell? I talk to my Wife's friends all the time, they visit me at work quite frequently. There's a major element involved, called TRUST.

anniecowgirl":2lm7vpo1 said:

i think nam vet was referring to the fact you posted in the coffee shop as well as here, most everyone visits both, there was no need to posts your "FRIENDS" delima

anniecowgirl said:
Should a married man talk to woman friends privately and never around his wife? Never on thier home phone...he only talks on cell phone to them...and they are truely just friends...it just bothers my friend (his wife)

anniecowgirl said:
anniecowgirl said:

la4angus":20srnpjv said:
VanC":20srnpjv said:
I would let your friend deal with it.
Hmmm, I think she and her husband will have to deal with it.

Sounds like there is a reason for her posting on this forum. Perhaps she needs to understand from the people who have contact with the other person (who's invloved) on a regular basis. If you want to give her advice do it in a PM where it would be private, and not embarass her.

Latest posts