Dispersal Sales?

Help Support CattleToday:

Busterz":2hb0glvv said:
Anybody know of any dispersal sales coming up in the next month or two?

I don't know of any but I bet there will be plenty to select from on this leg down. Will be a nasty leg down, I believe.

What breed or breeds,You missed an angus one in Oklahoma this past saturday.

Oak Hill Farms (Angus) in Montgomery, Al. June 20th.

HerefordSire":1s820iwv said:
Busterz":1s820iwv said:

I don't know of any but I bet there will be plenty to select from on this leg down. Will be a nasty leg down, I believe.

Was today the beginning of the downturn? I swear I don't see how if recovered as much as it did, just more hype!

Dikoff Ranch - 800 some head - Including Angus, Simmental, & Salers
June 22 at Hub City Livestock, Aberdeen, SD

Any breed is fine.

What was the one in Oklahoma?

I got an email about the Dikoff sale. Thanks.

Pecan valley sold about 300 head avg. about 1900 on pairs and 1700 on bred heifers

Chet Purvine is selling out in woodward on the 27th(club calf type cows)

Skaggs farms in Apache on the 19th(char)

RD-Sam":3oea5rbx said:
HerefordSire":3oea5rbx said:
Busterz":3oea5rbx said:

Was today the beginning of the downturn? I swear I don't see how if recovered as much as it did, just more hype!

Yes, I think so. The upswing looked like a normal retracement.

I just wanted to bump this. If you hear of any dispersal sales coming up post it here. (Particularly hereford and angus).

BTW is it just me or does it seem like there were a lot more dispersal sales last year?

Busterz":1hj4k1u0 said:
I just wanted to bump this. If you hear of any dispersal sales coming up post it here. (Particularly hereford and angus).

BTW is it just me or does it seem like there were a lot more dispersal sales last year?

I think there was a bunch more.