Disorder in the court

Help Support CattleToday:

That was different.
I wonder if they arrested him later? On his way out I heard someone say "case dismissed".
Took a pretty big set to do what he did.

I can believe that, he knows his rights. I know a person that drives everyday and has never had a drivers license. He's been arrested plenty of times and wins every time he goes to court. But he owns nothing in his name, and is not registered to vote and has no S.S. number either. He just want's to be left alone, and it's been working for 63 years so far. It's heck to fight the system, but it can be done.

I never really understood what he had done or why he thought he was right, so i don't know what to think about him, but it was sure entertaining.

It is interesting situation to ponder. He isn't slow as he could cite codes from memory, but he seemed a bit off center and that comes more from how he acted outside the courtroom than even in it during the confrontation. I'd like to agree, you can't fault someone that is truly hungry trying to feed themselves. What do you all feel would result if there were no hunting or fishing regulations? I asked my grandad once about hunting when he was young. He said that hunting season opened when you saw em and closed when they left.

This guy seems to be arguing that he is not a US citizen, but a Universal citizen only. If that is the case, and he is not a US citizen or denounces his citizenship then I would think he would be deportable. We have an entire branch set up to monitor and enforce those laws...... never mind. I see what he did there.

There is a significant movement in Montana that follows this same logic. Some of you may remember the stand-off that took place in one of the eastern Montana counites about 20 years ago. A group of these folks decided US, State and even local laws do not apply to them. They were interferring with local governmental processes like taxation, drivers licensing, etc. The US marshalls office finally got involved. People were killed during a stand-off at the groups ranch. I think they called themselves Free Righters. Similiar groups in Idaho and probably everywhere.

highgrit":19996w9e said:
I can believe that, he knows his rights. I know a person that drives everyday and has never had a drivers license. He's been arrested plenty of times and wins every time he goes to court. But he owns nothing in his name, and is not registered to vote and has no S.S. number either. He just want's to be left alone, and it's been working for 63 years so far. It's heck to fight the system, but it can be done.

highgrit, when the day is done, the heavy hand of the US Governemnt will prevail. If it is one harmless individual, it can go unnoticed but when the movement swells and they interfer with the rights of the people to conduct their business, pursue happiness and provide for their welfare, the big guns will will prevail. The Commander In Chief has the power in a state of civil unrest to use military force. Several Presidents have in our history. These guys may be meaner than rattlesnakes and twice as fast, but they're not prepared to handle our military.

My initial thought is this could be a perfect lead in to a discussion of the differences in line breeding, inbreeding and incest, but then I realized this was Montana not Kentucky, Virginia or Arkansas. :) edit: should have included southern third of Missouri as well.

These folks are so far on the fringe of the fringe they're nothing but fuzz. By definition, these guys are off kilter. If you don't believe the courts and laws apply to you or have jurisdiction over you, then you belong to the .01 percent of the population in agreement with that position. You are delusional and you share that space with criminals and the insane. Some of these folks go out in a blaze of glory and some just simply go out in a blaze of fire.

Dega Moo":3o6datzs said:
My initial thought is this could be a perfect lead in to a discussion of the differences in line breeding, inbreeding and incest, but then I realized this was Montana not Kentucky, Virginia or Arkansas. :) edit: should have included southern third of Missouri as well.

These folks are so far on the fringe of the fringe they're nothing but fuzz. By definition, these guys are off kilter. If you don't believe the courts and laws apply to you or have jurisdiction over you, then you belong to the .01 percent of the population in agreement with that position. You are delusional and you share that space with criminals and the insane. Some of these folks go out in a blaze of glory and some just simply go out in a blaze of fire.

and don't kid yourself they will take you with them

3waycross":f8epfujt said:
Dega Moo":f8epfujt said:

and don't kid yourself they will take you with them

Sort of reminds me of the Branch Davidian situation in Waco, Texas once upon a time.