Disney's Animal Kingdom park

Help Support CattleToday:

No but some friends of mine spend every thanksgiving week there! It looks insanely expensive! And for that reason I will probably never go there but it does seem pretty interesting

Where my friends stayed they have some animals right outside the hotel rooms so you can see them right from your room

I've been there quite a few times, we really enjoyed ourselves. We've camped at Fort Wilderness, and stayed at all the resorts inside Disney. Staying inside the resort is the only way to go, you can take a boat, monorail or bus anywhere once your inside the park. A few years ago Disney started enforcing their no CC rules and we haven't been back.

We have been there twice. It's Kate's favorite, and I enjoyed it too. For any of you veterans, check out the Shades of Green resort that is on Disney property. Very nice, and about half the price.

True Grit Farms":fl79lf2v said:
I've been there quite a few times, we really enjoyed ourselves. We've camped at Fort Wilderness, and stayed at all the resorts inside Disney. Staying inside the resort is the only way to go, you can take a boat, monorail or bus anywhere once your inside the park. A few years ago Disney started enforcing their no CC rules and we haven't been back.

Grit what are their CC rules?

ccr":1pa9vwqc said:
True Grit Farms":1pa9vwqc said:

Grit what are their CC rules?
Zero tolerance. The Sheriff's department put dogs on the monorail looking for drugs and caught me CC. That happened in 2013 and it was a fairly big deal to the Sheriff's department, but all Disney made me do was sign a statement of guilt and didn't press charges. I'm not going back and pushing my luck, unless we're blessed with grandkids some day, and I won't be CC. I don't think you want to CC in Disney, but if you do don't ride the monorail after the park closes.

True Grit Farms":3tawnoz3 said:
kenny thomas":3tawnoz3 said:
Any place that doesnt allow CC i try to obey the rules and not go in.
Some of the gun shows and ranges I've been to don't want you to CC a loaded gun Kenny.

I try to avoid places where concealed carry is allowed or encouraged. Too many kooks with guns for my taste.

kenny thomas":tsstyof2 said:
Deleted,
inappropriate content.
Kenny that's how all the rich folk think. As long as they have their armed security guard, the rest of us can just fend for ourselves with rocks and sticks.

True Grit Farms":2iwvtynw said:
kenny thomas":2iwvtynw said:
Deleted,
inappropriate content.
Kenny that's how all the rich folk think. As long as they have their armed security guard, the rest of us can just fend for ourselves with rocks and sticks.

When rocks and sticks are outlawed only outlaws will have rocks and sticks.

dun":3cp2nmzq said:
Anybody been there??

Thanks

Went there today. I would have to say it is my favorite of the four parks. Not as crowded and more not as many rides to wait in line for, more exhibits like a zoo. Not cheap, but I felt like it was worth the money. Both my kids had them a time.