Disinfecting Water Tank

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
How are you sanitizing that new swimming pool Mr. Moneybags? :ROFLMAO:
Constantly.
I have an adjustable chlorine injector at the pump/filter piping that adds chlorine anytime the pump is running, a floating chlorine dispenser that holds two 3" tablets and we shock the pool about every 3-7 days depending on the test results wife does each day.

(mr. moneybags? not me. That would be TT. Years ago, the subject of "keeping up with the Joneses" came up and he replied "I AM the Joneses!".

Hippie Rancher

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
Constantly.
I have an adjustable chlorine injector at the pump/filter piping that adds chlorine anytime the pump is running, a floating chlorine dispenser that holds two 3" tablets and we shock the pool about every 3-7 days depending on the test results wife does each day.

(mr. moneybags? not me. That would be TT. Years ago, the subject of "keeping up with the Joneses" came up and he replied "I AM the Joneses!".
is that a liquid injector or a tab feeder? be careful of tabs. no need to shock regularly if chemistry is balanced. here is the absolute best site/community for pool care on the interwebs - https://www.troublefreepool.com/blog/

EasTex

Reaction score
I inject bleach in my pool via a Stenner pump. Do not need to shock. Use pucks typically at the beginning of the pool season to get the cynauric acid to 50ppm. Continue use of pucks will cause the cynauric acid level to get too high, which means you will need more chlorine to do the same job.

Latest posts