Disgusting dogs

Help Support CattleToday:

And after all these choice meals a dog will eat their's still those who will let the dog lick them in the face and often even the mouth. I prolly catch he** over this but all my animals have their own house they don't live with me. I would hate to have to live like a house dog and have to wait for some person to tell me when I need to go pottie.

Cal

Tracy740":2slw609q said:
Pig Poop on Thanksgiving day, then came in the house and barfed it up on my carpet right before my very picky clean has never had an animal in her house MIL. Oh my gosh did it stink and stain the carpet!!!!

I'll bet that was an interesting interaction! :shock: People who have never had an animal in the house are missing out on so much joy, fun, contented moments, sheer havoc, and spontaneous releases that tend to raise all sorts of emotions! :lol: :lol: Having had multiple animals of various sorts in the house, you have my sympathy. :( Of course, I have a tendency to be rather hardheaded about these sorts of things, and probably would have told my MIL to deal with it - after all, it was my house, not hers! ;-) :lol:

Ya, real interesting smells goin on in the house for awhile. My MIL would just crap if she knew that I have also raised orphan baby pigs in the house, have had cold calves in the house by the wood burner, as well as in my car that calf had scours........Nuff said bout that!!

This same dog, well she had something against my youngest daughter for a while and took a big healthy poop on her pillow. I thought that she was gonna kill that dog. All in all though, this dog (Cherokee) has turned out to be the best dog that we have ever had. She is now graying in the face I just noticed tonight how grey her eyebrows are getting. I love this dog there will never be another one like her!!! She is the reason I love the Border Collie breed so much!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Tracy

Mine will eat most anything......... That, I can deal with. What's worse is when they roll in it first to make sure that daddy can smell what they have eat.

The worst thing I ever smelled was a dead frog that they rolled in. Worse than a skunk! That dog stunk for a month. Rolled in it, then ate it.

They love scours don't they?.yuck...........

When we hire Mexican crews to come in an either shear or cut trees twice a year, they tend to use the bathroom where ever they may be..............and it's not uncommon for my black dog to come home smelling like pooped tacos and refried beans...no lie! he loves rolling in that crap.....literally. :oops: :oops: :cboy:

I just got a new puppy for my daughter, well my daughter is 3 and uses a kiddie potty so the next thing I know I don't have to clean the kiddie potty

Slaughtered last Sunday...the pups drug off the first steer's head and spent the afternoon working it over.
This time of year turdsicles are a treat.
The dogs cleaning up placenta always makes me wince.
New calf turds are another treat for them.
Dmc

Well, if we can talk about a tampon, I guess I can offer this tidbit... we banded our bullcalf and haven been watching FOREVER for the little jewels to fall off. They have and we can't find them anywhere (he's in a drylot)... thinking the dog had a midnight snackaroo. I guess it was like jerky?

THIS LAST DEER SEASON OUR 2 YR OLD
LAB FOUND THE GUT PILE, AND CHOWED
DOWN. BUT THAT WAS NOT THE BAD
PART. WE DID NOT FIND OUT UNTIL
HE CAME IN AND YACKED IT ON
THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR.
NOW THAT WILL CLEAN OUT A
DEER CAMP!!!
JENNY

MistyMorning":lp3p7rcl said:
What is the most disgusting thing your dog has ever eaten? If I ever get my gag reflex under control I'll tell what my dogs ate this A.M. :shock:

calf manure

GMN

Latest posts