Disease detection in Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

shravs4043

Reaction score
Hai to every1.
I am a student from IIT Delhi and I ahev chosen my Major Project as "Disease Detection in cattle". My senior has already worked in predicting Dry Water Intake using different parameters usng SVM regression model for which he has got 99% accuracy and What should I start with to move the project forward? Please give me any suggestions. :help: :help:

This is a minor part of an automation model whose objective is to monitor cattle by itself.

Dry Water Intake?

Tell me more, please. All the water my cattle intake is wet, in my observation.

Regolith, If you would provide dry water, instead of wet water, their bedding stays a lot drier. Thusly, if their manure is of the right consistency, you only have to throw it out and they'll always have clean bedding. Works for me.

oh, okay. How do you get the dry water? I have a steam distiller I use for my drinking water, if I were to offer them what is left behind in the boiling vat, would that work?

Gee, you don;t suppose he means water intake in dry conditions do you? Remember that english probably isn;t his first language.

regolith":2gcbpbuo said:
oh, okay. How do you get the dry water? I have a steam distiller I use for my drinking water, if I were to offer them what is left behind in the boiling vat, would that work?

If you already have the distiller, I'd say you've a good start toward a dry beverage :lol:

Oh, now it makes perfect sense.
I couldn't figure out why water would be a useful parameter - given the many *other* factors that can influence intake.

I'd have thought the logical first option for monitoring wellbeing would be a pedometer. That's hardly new science though.

Latest posts