DILEMMA

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Dilemma

What would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. Beginning an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and consider each line. Thoughtfulness is important for this evaluation to be meaningful! Ready?

You're in Florida. In Miami, to be exact... There is chaos around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper caught in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. You are witnessing Nature in all its destructive fury. You see a woman in the water; she is fighting for her life, trying not to be swept away amidst the roiling water and debris. You try to get closer. Somehow the woman looks familiar. Suddenly, you realize who it is... It's Hillary R. Clinton! At the same time you realize that the raging waters are about to take her under, forever. You have two options. You can put down your camera and try to rescue her or you can take the most dramatic photos of your career. So, you can save the life of Hillary R. Clinton, or you can shoot a Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of the world's most conniving, yet powerful woman.

Now, here's the question (and please ... give an honest answer):

Would you select color film, or go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Bill, video would probably be worth more. But I'm afraid I would have to side with Ruby and throw her a chain. As long as it wasn't one of my best ones.

Why Save a SHE DEVIL.

Go with the Classic Simplicity of Black and White?

It is also cheaper than the color film.

LA, sounds like our Damsel in Distress is really a Damsel in Deep DooDoo if you're the man on the scene. :cry: You know we'll never have Universal Health Care for ALL Americans 'less you do something.

Maybe she could wait on Teddy since he has some experience in these matters. Nah. She's a goner! ;-)

I'd hope she was the last of the Democratic National Convention to go under and through her the Reverend Jackson to help keep her afloat. :D

:lol: I agree with la4angus on this , black and white is the way to go :lol:

Latest posts