Digital Cameras

Help Support CattleToday:

TXBobcat

Reaction score
Just wondering what type of digital cameras everyone is using?

We just got a Canon Powershot A520. Anyone have one of these - opinions?

I just helped Santa pick out a Cannon A610, and after he delivers it for Christmas I will let you know how I like it :D

Kodak Easy Share...DX4330...think price was a factor...still not confident on the sharing pics...not a computer guy, Have to wait till our son is home from school to get another lesson.

Kodak DX6340, price availability and easy to operate were the things that sold it to me. But by now, a year or so later, there are probably cheaper and better ones available.

dun

Canon power shot A70 and Canon power shot A310
Both are great and share the same download software.

Son said he was buying us one for Christmas. So when I get it will let you know what a professional techie thinks is the best for whatever price range he is doing.

Mine is a couple of years old. Sony Cybershot 3.2 mega pixels, 2x zoom. When I see that much better ones cost far less now I shudder a bit. I'll keep this one for a bit though - wait till the price really drops.

The best place that I have found to check out camera's and other equipment for price and ease of use is bizrate.com. Check it out lots of stores same equpment sometime big price difference.