Different pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Hi, Not much cattle reproduction these days down here in Uruguay as we are ending our summer, in one more moth we will be back again bodering with cattle pictures so meanwhile I can just post these..

I was organizing some folders folders I find several pictures that maybe you enjoy them, and no, I am not bragging, it's just that I am a good hunter and a better fisherman :lol2:

Hunting pigs in my country..

c.jpg

Sometimes we have to get wet :D

chagua.jpg

Fallow deer

dama.jpg

A small dorado in a light weight line

dorado.jpg

A couple of good brownies I caught in our neighbour Argentina

marrn.jpg

marrn1.jpg

I hunted this one during 2004 if I remember well..

colo.jpg

Boiling the head..

hirviendo.jpg

Namibian Kudu

kudunam_0001.jpg

South African kudu (this one is for you Knersie ;-) )

RSAkudu.jpg

And a blue wildebeast from Botswana

botsu.jpg

L

If you are a better fisherman than a hunter then I gotta say you must be a wonderful fisherman as your game is fantastic! Thanks for sharing. What were you boiling the head for? Skull mount or is this a dish?

Skull mount !!!! Thanks God !!!!! :lol2:

This one was last year..

ciervoyyo.jpg

Leaving next friday for ten days after red stags and pigs ;-)

L

Nothing wrong with bragging about trophies like those.Congrats,if you ever want to adopt a son I accept.

Oh hey, I think there is a pig behind the bushes just to your left.

It looks like your hunting skills out weigh your fishing skills or maybe you just haven't sent all of the fish pictures yet.

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

So you got some Red Deer and Fallow Deer down there in Uruguay? Are they captive or have they gone wild?
Just curious. Could you tell us a little about the deer and if there are now wild populations?

We have wild axis and fallow deer, also brocket deer.
Red stags are hunted in Argentina, and they are very wild and live in some breath taking landscapes !!

Rusty, you must be kidding, so OLD I look ??? :lol2: I am 42.... :cry2:

L

Wow, looks like you have had a lot of interesting hunting and fishing experiences and have some great pictures/trophies to show for it-I especially like those brownies!!! That S.A. kudu is huge!

Lorenzo said:
Red stags are hunted in Argentina, and they are very wild and live in some breath taking landscapes !!

Rusty, you must be kidding, so OLD I look ??? :lol2: I am 42.

Doesn't have to be son how about little brother or even double half third cousin whatever it would take.Be sure to post pics of next outing if I can't do it still like to dream.

rusty":1wjziwg3 said:
Lorenzo":1wjziwg3 said:

Rusty, you must be kidding, so OLD I look ??? :lol2: I am 42.

Doesn't have to be son how about little brother or even double half third cousin whatever it would take.Be sure to post pics of next outing if I can't do it still like to dream.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :welcome:

L

Glad you got antlered critters successfully introduced down there. Can't imagine living in a place with out deer. :cry2:

I keep looking at the picture of ya'll wading through the marsh and I keep thinking that looks like perfect habitat for some big arse reptile of some sort.

Jogeephus":h40f4ern said:
I keep looking at the picture of ya'll wading through the marsh and I keep thinking that looks like perfect habitat for some big arse reptile of some sort.

Reminds me of some military training missions down in Georgia that I have been part of. Never got attacked by a snake but sure saw some big ol' moccasins and stepped on some big snappers.

I'm not familiar with southern game, but looks very interesting. You got a good selection of game species to choose next hunt from!

We have quite limited selection of game around here. Mostly Moose, whitetails, roedeers, "caribu's", Bears, northern lynx and some smaller and some winged animals to hunt.....

omg! ive always wanted to shoot a kudu. the south african one. those are some amazing animals.

Latest posts