Different Cake Recipe

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett":1nllquvb said:
At least you sould have something to lose next year in the weight loss pool. :p

I doubt we will do that next year. Found out before school left out that our insurance is covering bariatric surgery next year!!!!

Well, he77, if they are gonna do that, then I think it should cover lasik and boob jobs, too. How about liposuction? I'd be looking good! Few more inches up top, take out that spare tire from all these desserts, get the teeth looking Hollywood perfect... How about one of those lifestyle lifts while we are at it? I mean, if you are gonna start covering stuff, let's go for broke. :oops:

Oh, and we still won't have enough money for coffee in the lounge...

Lammie":n3qsp3od said:
1982vett":n3qsp3od said:
At least you sould have something to lose next year in the weight loss pool. :p

I doubt we will do that next year. Found out before school left out that our insurance is covering bariatric surgery next year!!!!

Well, he77, if they are gonna do that, then I think it should cover lasik and boob jobs, too. How about liposuction? I'd be looking good! Few more inches up top, take out that spare tire from all these desserts, get the teeth looking Hollywood perfect... How about one of those lifestyle lifts while we are at it? I mean, if you are gonna start covering stuff, let's go for broke. :oops:

Oh, and we still won't have enough money for coffee in the lounge...
Or classroom needs.

Yeah, I never go in the lounge that much anyway. Drinking coffee at work just makes me pee a lot and since I'm alone with my group in a portable, I try to schedule the bathroom carefully.

Yes, they did stop providing notebook paper around the start of April. Of course, the kids are supposed to bring their own stuff out there, but if they followed the rules, they wouldn't be out there... And I don't exactly get the academic stars. They'd just as soon come in a nap all day. I put in a request to have my classroom painted this summer. We'll see what happens. I will probably be out there in early August doing it myself with my paint. I painted the bathroom in there similarly. I guess the last teacher in there just let the kids write all over the walls. I got most of that cleaned up but I have little walls between desks, like cubicles, and they didn't all get painted last year. Ran out of time... And I hate painting to start with.

Speaking of which, I have painting to do in this house. That entryway isn't going to paint itself.

1982vett":25cg5btb said:
You do realize it is against non-union rules to paint sober! :shock: :lol:

I refuse to respond on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

one yellow cake mix, mix like the box says
one can pecan coconut frosting (german choc.cake frosting )
after the cake is mixed like on the box, mix in the container of frosting into the cake
bake in a bundt pan.....very good and very moist..my kids eat it up

samm

samm":2v9l7ls2 said:
one yellow cake mix, mix like the box says
one can pecan coconut frosting (german choc.cake frosting )
after the cake is mixed like on the box, mix in the container of frosting into the cake
bake in a bundt pan.....very good and very moist..my kids eat it up

samm

Now that is something I will try! Before the cardiologist appointment...

Latest posts