difference God/vet

Help Support CattleToday:

Dee

Reaction score
Do you know what the difference is between God and a vet? Atleast God doesn't think he's a vet.

Well now, Dee, that's a pretty sad reflection on character. Sure hope you're just kidding around, as if not you're definately in an unenviable position having to deal with folks like that.

I've got a little bit of a different point of view, as I've thanked God for our local vets quite a few times. Doing a c-section in a barn that's not insulated when it's -25 and has no power besides the little generator that Honey and I haul in for these occasions sure isn't a job for the weak of heart. Maybe I'm just a little more fortunate in the calibre of veterinarians that settle and stay in this area...not going to knock them irregardless. ;-)

Take care

Don't kill the messenger, actually, saw that hanging in the new vet clinic on Saturday. I am thinking perhaps it was a reflection upon the old vet that was there. The new guy was very patient, and didn't charge me a consultation fee for asking questions. I think that most of us have encountered a doc where we have wondered :?: :?: :?: Stay warm C.A.

Well, speaking of one of our personal doctors..........I got a bill from him and a few others that we never met before, I had to explain that in my eyes he was a contractor of services, and I sure wouldn't pay for any contractor that I have never seen show up on the job, nor would I pay a contractor to give the first one a different opinion, needles to say , he saw my point, and I recieved canceled bills shortly afterwards!

And to just be frank........If I got a bill from the vet and our doctor at the same time, I believe I would pay the Vet's bill first! It's a farm thing, I am not sure others would understand.

Medic24":2q4azpb2 said:
And to just be frank........If I got a bill from the vet and our doctor at the same time, I believe I would pay the Vet's bill first! It's a farm thing, I am not sure others would understand.

:lol: :lol: Why can I soooo relate to that, and why is it that they get to eat before I do as well? :lol:

Latest posts