Didn't we just talk about this?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm certain over 80% of everyone vaccinated did not go out of their way to contact VAERS to complain about anything.

How was the data collected?
If it was done by survey, how the question was phrased matters.
VARES does not survey. It is just a reporting site that just logs complaints about any and all vaccines. Anyone can report anything and none of it is investigated. It is has been around since 1990.

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

Then why even have a VAERS ????

Before politics got involved it was used to point to unusual or unexpected reactions, for instance if a large number of the the same reactions occurred for the same vaccine, then they would do more study to see if they are related.

"The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as "safety signals." If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine."

VARES does not survey. It is just a reporting site that just logs complaints about any and all vaccines. Anyone can report anything and none of it is investigated. It is has been around since 1990.

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."
Then how is there any accuracy in saying 90% of those vaccinated experienced adverse affects? 90% of those reporting?

I got the moderna Vaccine, was sick after the first shot but not the second. Arm sore both times. I discussed getting the shot with a pharmacist whom I know and trust (she's a horse and cow person) and she was confident in it so much so she had given it to her entire family including her teenagers, so I trusted what she told me. I chose to get it because I'm in a school all day and drive a bus as well, I'm exposed to numerous people a day and I don't have to quarantine from work if exposed since I'm vaccinated. By the way, I'm a very conservative individual in my beliefs and politics as well and know several others who are that got vaccinated as well. I say that to say that it shouldn't be political, it should be the decision you decide is best for you.

(This forum) VARES does not survey. It is just a reporting site that just logs complaints about any and all vaccines (things). Anyone can report anything and none of it is investigated. It has been around since 1990 (2000).

So, I guess VAERS is sort of like an internet forum? Some fact, some fiction, an opportunity to be entertained and some possibility to be informed. Is that close?

I got the moderna Vaccine, was sick after the first shot but not the second. Arm sore both times. I discussed getting the shot with a pharmacist whom I know and trust (she's a horse and cow person) and she was confident in it so much so she had given it to her entire family including her teenagers, so I trusted what she told me. I chose to get it because I'm in a school all day and drive a bus as well, I'm exposed to numerous people a day and I don't have to quarantine from work if exposed since I'm vaccinated. By the way, I'm a very conservative individual in my beliefs and politics as well and know several others who are that got vaccinated as well. I say that to say that it shouldn't be political, it should be the decision you decide is best for you.
I fully support your decision Little Joe.

The most vaccine hesitant group in America are African Americans. I believe they were a big part of Sloppy Joe's base. He needs to focus on them and leave the Red States alone.

Then why the _______ does it even exist!
Because of the outcry over the DPT vaccine allegedly causing autism back in the late 80's early 90's. They decided to have a system where adverse events could be reported to see if there was a large group of the same reaction showed up. Also, as a result of all of this, they established the Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund back then. As to the stated purpose of VARES, read what I quoted from the website above.

I am not saying it is good or that it should even exist, I am just saying that to quote VARES numbers is misleading because there is no verification at all. In fact, a lot of it is total BS, like the dog that allegedly died because he was exposed to humans that had the vaccine. The reporting is for all vaccines, not just covid.

Then how is there any accuracy in saying 90% of those vaccinated experienced adverse affects? 90% of those reporting?
Are you referring to my statement that over 90% of the reported adverse affects were for COVID 19? Let me be clear: I am not saying that 90% of the people vaccinated with COVID 19 reported adverse affects! Not at all. What I am stating is that 90% of the reported adverse affects in the 2021 report from VAERS are from the Covid 19 shot. It doesn't really matter how you measure "adverse affects" since I assume it is similar for all vaccines. In the VAERS data, you will also see that it documents which shot was given, manufacture, lot number, dose, injection site, etc. It isn't like they just takes a call from anyone who wants to file a complaint and they report it. There is a bit more to it than that.

VAERS data is listed for the adverse affects to all vaccines, not just the COVID 19 shot. How do you explain the higher incidence of reported adverse affects for COVID 19? This is comparing the adverse affects of the COVID 19 shot to all other vaccinations given.

I was going to attach all of the data, but it is over 23,000 pages. I just took the first (roughly) 500 lines of the excel file and made it into a PDF. That is just 14 pages. Maybe some of you will see the same thing I did. I didn't see anything showing the neighbors dog got sick or anything like that, I have no idea where you would find that kind of information.

Attachments

• 2021 VAERS VAX partial.pdf
    259.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Are you referring to my statement that over 90% of the reported adverse affects were for COVID 19? Let me be clear: I am not saying that 90% of the people vaccinated with COVID 19 reported adverse affects! Not at all. What I am stating is that 90% of the reported adverse affects in the 2021 report from VAERS are from the Covid 19 shot.

VAERS data is listed for the adverse affects to all vaccines, not just the COVID 19 shot. How do you explain the higher incidence of reported adverse affects for COVID 19?
Thanks for follow up. Yes, my fault for reading it too quickly without breaking down your meaning.

How would I explain the high incidence of reporting for covid 19?
With all of the attention being on the pandemic my guess is more people would report any adverse affect vs 'normal' circumstances they probably wouldn't bother unless they had a severe reaction.

Thanks for follow up. Yes, my fault for reading it too quickly without breaking down your meaning.

How would I explain the high incidence of reporting for covid 19?
With all of the attention being on the pandemic my guess is more people would report any adverse affect vs 'normal' circumstances they probably wouldn't bother unless they had a severe reaction.
I agree that people are "hyper sensitive" when it comes to the covid 19 shot. I doubt that is enough to account for the huge discrepancy in reported incidences. The people reporting adverse affects, up to this point, have mainly taken it willingly.

This article talks about high vaccination rates compared to the rest of India, high testing rate and aggressive contact tracing. Wonder if that had any effect?

So basically it cant be trusted because it tallies deaths from the vaccine like the govt tallies deaths from covid?

😂 That makes sense.
No. It tallies death of any and all kinds that happen anytime after a person is vaccinated.

The govt (CDC) only tallies Covid deaths if the deceased was verified by a death certificate to have had Covid and if there is overwhelming evidence that Covid was the primary or major contributing cause of death. If it isn't on the death certificate that Covid was the primary or major contributing cause, it is not counted as a Covid death no matter what someone's brother-in-law heard from his neighbor that is married to a nurse that overheard some un-named person say at the local hospital. The rules/guidelines/regs are put out by National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS).

How it Works

The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) uses incoming data from death certificates to produce provisional COVID-19 death counts. These include deaths occurring within the 50 states and the District of Columbia.

NCHS also provides summaries that examine deaths in specific categories and in greater geographic detail, such as deaths by county and by race and Hispanic origin.

COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a "probable" or "presumed" cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

What country would give an unsafe vaccine to every military person, to every federal employee including contractors? What buisness would put every employee at risk from a bad vaccine?

None

Please, get your shot so we can put this thing to bed.

Latest posts