Didn't we just talk about this?

Help Support CattleToday:

No, the CDC's VAERS database does not show thousands of people have died from COVID-19 vaccines

There's no truth that VAERS system shows 6,000 'died because of' COVID vaccines

The VAERS database includes many reports that suggest a death is not related to a vaccine at all. For example, a 64-year-old man who was in hospice care for metastatic cancer received a COVID-19 vaccine last December. His death seven days later is included in VAERS even though a physician's notation states: "The patient's death was felt to be due to underlying terminal illness" rather than the COVID vaccine.
Some reports in the VAERS system include deaths that occurred weeks or months following vaccination, and others provide only vague or confusing information that leaves epidemiologists puzzled.
"Girl's family who got vaccinated died along with their dog due to have been being exposed [sic] to the members who got vaccinated," someone reported to VAERS.
That's why doctors say the database cannot be used to tally deaths allegedly caused by a COVID vaccine.

Nowhere on CDC/VAERS website does it say that.

I went to the nearest station late yesterday to get more fuel for the generator since he tropical storm is down off the coast of South Texas. I was wearing a black tee shirt and a red ball cap. When I returned, it had rained here at home. Therefore, my going to the station wearing a black tee shirt and red ball cap caused it to rain.
NOT!

Correlation does not equal causation.

justthefacts.jpg
(he never actually said that either)

gateway.jpg

I went to the nearest station late yesterday to get more fuel for the generator since he tropical storm is down off the coast of South Texas. I was wearing a black tee shirt and a red ball cap. When I returned, it had rained here at home. Therefore, my going to the station wearing a black tee shirt and red ball cap caused it to rain.
NOT!

View attachment 8299

View attachment 8300
I have no doubt that the chart may be real, but anyone can report anything there and none of it is ever verified. Like the example above, the dog allegedly died because he was exposed to a family that had been vaccinated.

NOT!

View attachment 8299

View attachment 8300
The info came from Gateway but the data didn't, I cut and paste it

I don't know that most of us have the time to sort thru all of that data to make sense of what we are looking at. Even if you did, there will always be the excuses already listed. (either too much reported or not enough reported, depending on the point you want to make). Raw data is usually accurate, but not very useful. It needs to be filtered and in the filtering process it becomes subject to someone trying to make a point.

I downloaded and briefly looked through some of the VAERS data on vaccines for myself. I was surprised at the percentage of incidence related to the COVID 19 shot. COVID 19 accounts for something like 90% or more of the reported adverse affects (2021). That kind of surprised me. There were a few incidences of seasonal flue shot. A few for Zoster by Varzos - I have no idea what that is. Dates are not in the excel sheet I downloaded. I also don't see a description of what @sstterry describes surrounding the incidence in what I downloaded.

I would think children are still getting vaccinated. I can't imagine Covid 19 accounts for 90%+ of the vaccines given so far this year. I am sure someone will have an excuse why there are so many incidences related to the COVID 19 shot. I won't speculate on that, I was just surprised it was such a high percentage.

NOT!

What if you did that more than once! Hmmm

I don't know that most of us have the time to sort thru all of that data to make sense of what we are looking at. Even if you did, there will always be the excuses already listed. (either too much reported or not enough reported, depending on the point you want to make). Raw data is usually accurate, but not very useful. It needs to be filtered and in the filtering process it becomes subject to someone trying to make a point.

I downloaded and briefly looked through some of the VAERS data on vaccines for myself. I was surprised at the percentage of incidence related to the COVID 19 shot. COVID 19 accounts for something like 90% or more of the reported adverse affects (2021). That kind of surprised me. There were a few incidences of seasonal flue shot. A few for Zoster by Varzos - I have no idea what that is. Dates are not in the excel sheet I downloaded. I also don't see a description of what @sstterry describes surrounding the incidence in what I downloaded.

I would think children are still getting vaccinated. I can't imagine Covid 19 accounts for 90%+ of the vaccines given so far this year. I am sure someone will have an excuse why there are so many incidences related to the COVID 19 shot. I won't speculate on that, I was just surprised it was such a high percentage.
VAERS is never investigated. Anyone can report anything. It is not something that is reliable at all. In fact, the disclaimers on the site specifically say that.

Edit: What I quoted is one of the articles I linked.

Having a sore arm after vaccination is considered an adverse affect.

After my second shot of Moderna my arm hurt so bad I couldn't hardly lift it for about 3 days, and I had a mild intermittent headache for about a week . . . and when my doctor says I should get a booster I'll be the first one in line.

What if you did that more than once! Hmmm
I can do better than that. After I got the truck unloaded, got all my stuff put into the shop I had been using and shop closed up and the trash burned, I came in the back door and hung that hat on it's peg in the laundry room and pulled that black shirt off so I could take a quick shower before supper and MAGICALLY, the power came back on!!!
(I should have burned both those items so we don't have any more power outages this year)

I'm tellin ya, there's a higher power at work here.

But what kind of higher power could condone such irony?

Having a sore arm after vaccination is considered an adverse affect.
I guess the part I find concerning is that a considerably higher number of people who got the covid 19 shot complained of a "sore arm" (or whatever other adverse affect) than those who received a shot for any other vaccine. Surely you aren't trying to say that the standard for "adverse" is different for the covid 19 shot than for other shots. I guess those who received a covid 19 shot were just old crabby people who can't handle the pain of a shot? How much of a soar arm would you need to get to take the time to report it to VAERS?

Some say that you will die if you take the vaccine. Some say you will die if you don't take the vaccine.
We will all die whether we take it or not. Important thing is what we do with our life before we die. Probably better to concentrate on that than trying to change people's mind on getting the shot or not. If you are religious, you won't be asked whether or not you got the vaccine after you die. If you are not religious, you don't have much time left anyway. No use to spend time on arguing with those you can't convince.

For the record, I have never stated that you will die from taking the vaccine. But I agree with @simme - you will die whether you take the vaccine or not!

I think it is important for people to think for themselves. It seems to me people are being corralled into the left or right camp. I don't care for either one much. There seems to be two schools of fish swimming in circles; one going clockwise, the other counter clockwise; both yelling at the other how they are going in the wrong direction. Truth is, neither is going anywhere - they are swimming in circles. But it is certain they will collide with each other before long.

How much of a soar arm would you need to get to take the time to report it to VAERS?
I'm certain over 80% of everyone vaccinated did not go out of their way to contact VAERS to complain about anything.

How was the data collected?
If it was done by survey, how the question was phrased matters.

No, the CDC's VAERS database does not show thousands of people have died from COVID-19 vaccines

There's no truth that VAERS system shows 6,000 'died because of' COVID vaccines

The VAERS database includes many reports that suggest a death is not related to a vaccine at all. For example, a 64-year-old man who was in hospice care for metastatic cancer received a COVID-19 vaccine last December. His death seven days later is included in VAERS even though a physician's notation states: "The patient's death was felt to be due to underlying terminal illness" rather than the COVID vaccine.
Some reports in the VAERS system include deaths that occurred weeks or months following vaccination, and others provide only vague or confusing information that leaves epidemiologists puzzled.
"Girl's family who got vaccinated died along with their dog due to have been being exposed [sic] to the members who got vaccinated," someone reported to VAERS.
That's why doctors say the database cannot be used to tally deaths allegedly caused by a COVID vaccine.
Then why even have a VAERS ????

Latest posts